What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats Ur Fav Strains?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now I have to go with Jarilla from CBG. Old school Mexican sativa. Trippy and quite strong. Feels really good. I know that is kind of vague.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Berry Juice = CO Juicy Fruit (cut) x (Joeyweed) Sugarberry
&
99 Octane = ECSD x C99
&
Blue Moonshine

Skunkenstein

Lmao..kill(ER) Malaweed...could be a Strain name..haha. I bought the Malawi Breeders pack, when it first came out! Ace seeds kicked down 18 Golden Tiger and 5 Panama Red seeds.Great service,great Company!!

G

ganjygav

I want to say jack herrer for its taste and smell. Plus it one of the few sativas I like but I once smoked some bubblegum back in the mid 90s. When I opened the bag the room filled with a sweet pink bubblegum smell. It tasted the same as it smelt, the buzz wasn't knockout but it made everyone giggle like crazy.
I've never smoked anything with that smell and taste ever since, I've even grown a few packs of seeds but not come close.

My favourite strain is bubblegum because of that one £25 bag

C

CannaBuilding

For me anything that has a original c99 in it.

Any cross that has a OG in it.

C99 and OG crosses are the best in book, they hit every aspect of a cannabis high (Harvest window dependant)

You can get a OG strain that has almost knockout/couch lock effects and then that same strain can be up/go motivational strain if harvested alittle earlier as oppossed to later.

When it comes the C99 what can i say, its a strain all to its own, nothing is like the original c99 and crosses with the original c99 are out of this world in my books.

For example, Harvested about 30 grams of afghani99 by Trichrome jungle seeds and that bud lasted me well over 60 days and im a every day vaporizer (quit smoking a long time ago, but ido like to have a Joint/bong hit once a week or so to change things up)

It all boils down to each individual physiology, the same OG bud will hit/feel different from person to person (endocannabinoid system is the blame for this, its genetically different from person to person) bud that would be motivational and happy bud for one person would be a couchlock/cantMove/WTFisGoingON sort of high for another.

For me indica's harvested 10 days before their harvest windows is really motivational, but for others it would put them on their ass.

One can only try and go from there.

peace.

purple haze
blueberry
cookies
haze
strawberry cough
og kush
buuba kush
purple kush
lemon diesel
connosiuer's sour diesel (jah hoover)
blue dream(hazey tasting)
cheese aka (Velveta)

Last edited:

Gry

clone of bubba that when smoked makes one think of hash oil soaked leather in coffee

Latest posts

Latest posts