What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

Ciao Chaman and Esbe! long time guys...so hard to hold back from the green production..!!
my fingers are itching to plant some seeds into some soil and watch'em grow wildd!!
maybe soon somewhere sometime....when time is right :(...
i wish i had something new to show ya.
but for now that's what im hitting into.. Don Julio and some decent white widow..

picture.php

picture.php

Indoor Odor

dam zion, just went through all 19 pages, fucking sick. it was alot of work im sure. looks like your out of it for a minute, been there, dont know what happened to the grow but im sure your partners fucked it up for you. anyway can u talk about the cover you used for the light dep area? im trying to figure out a way to easly cover a greenhouse for light dep.
get back at it soon

OLDproLg

Veteran
Hmmmmm!!!

i know their is a medical program that is legal for the doc..
but damn that sweet....the buds seem a little fluffy but hell.
Nice of you to share i just gotr out of jail a while back an missed it...
Peace in da middle east!!!!

D

DU420

welcome to the medical green house version 2010:tiphat:

at a new location ~ with new strains ~ serving more than 500 patients on monthly basis 100% legal .

I will elaborate further on our project later on as I'm packed with work over here at the MedFarm! But I'm sure some nice pics will be appreciated by the community, so please sit back - pack a few bowls and enjoy the show :D....

strains growing:

- Clever George (Mullaway Genetics best indica award winner of 08 at the Nimbin Cup)
- ChemDawg X SourDiesel
- SAGE x SweetPinkGrapeFruit
- ButterSCotchHawaiian X G13
- Herijuana
- TrainWreck
- SSH
- LemonThain X Afgooey
- Cheese x OG
- Cheese X TunnelVision
- LemonDustKush
- Super Star (delta9labs)
- Cannasutra (delta9Labs)
- Southern Lights (delta9labs)
- Panama Red (ACE)
- Orient Express (ACE)
- Super G (JLP)

and a bunch of other ones....

big thumbs up for Delta9Labs, ACEseeds, Mullaway & other friends for hooking us up with some very very wicked genetics - I'm very pleased and honored to grow this strians and so far with what I see we are up for some very find medicine in the next few months:yes: mad respect for you guys!!!! god bless you all.:ying:.

so lets get drooling ehhY!

View Image

View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=14913&pictureid=301223

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

more coming up soon ;)

please feel free to grab a sit and join the ride cuz we are heading for the motherfucking skys and beyond .......... . . . . . . .

peace ,
~ZiON~ & Partners

Hey ZiON, just wondering if you know where I could get some clever George seeds from I've been trying to get my hands on some of the mullaway tincture for a while now but since they got raided I didn't really want to go contacting them, so I figure getting my hands on the strain he uses for would be the next best thing. cheers