What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCD Red Grapefruit pheno... Macro's

W

WeldFlash420

WOW! Excellent photog work...and a super fine specimen for your work. Enjoy that shit man...unbelieveable. K+ to ya...

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Great wake Up!

thanks for the call!

perfect flush,

almost total AMBER,:yes:

love the 3rth from top!

DIESEL OF THE YEAR

Last edited:
Wow great pics!

Can't wait to run some NYCD myself, as it is one of my favorites when I am in the dam. Looking at these pics has me wanting to book a flight!

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
thanks WeldFlash420, eugenegreen and Puff Daddy for the kind words!

almost total AMBER,:yes:

picture.php

i think they are mostly cloudy with some ambar...
i was thinking in chopping next week! let's see if there will be
some tric colour changing!

Damn so sexy! Is that a rare pheno? never heard bout a grapefruit diesel before

thanks! i wouldn't say rare! but one of the most apreciated by NYCD
lovers! but although i love this pheno it isn't my favourite! i like the lemon/diesel pheno more (also have one mom of that pheno)
this one tastes like grapefruits!

the red grapefruit mom

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Yep,talking about orange hairs on 3rd and 4th from top :yes: love the 3

glands are milky as well,great view from this macro,the next week could be the RIGHT TIME but as you r a Diesel'appreciator,this time you could trust Soma when he says

"When it looks ready,WAIT A WEEK"

i bet you'll be not disappointed.

i love this pheno it isn't my favourite! i like the lemon/diesel pheno more (also have one mom of that pheno)

That whats im talking about^^^^^ MAD :respect:

Last edited:

fireflya

Ruby Red Grapefruit NYCD, my man! Looks dank jonas, I really prefer NYCD over Sourd. Just my type of flavor taste and high. Delicious

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
i'm still learning how to use my new 60mm :) .... I must say i was totally inspired by your photos mixin!! thanks to you in a way i guess

Latest posts

Latest posts