What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite clone au quebec

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
J'ai access a plusieur cut, la HP 90's du club compassion, meme club d'ou vien la jean guy, la lemon skunk, la appalache cheese, DC x RK, BC Purple kush, etc, etc!

Mais je me demandais si quel qu'un avais entendu parler du cut "BC watermelon"

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Merci!

La jean guy qui continue sont boup de chemin.

picture.php

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Mais clones (jean guy et lemon skunk) sortent de dessous le dome pour quel que semaines de veg avant la flo!!

picture.php

J'crois que ma 4e run seras plutot candy jack et jean guy (A suivre)

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Good job in what looks like a tent grow...
I've never heard of the "rotor" cut of the Ls before...

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks man!

Kinda feel great you never heard of her, we jealously keep her since 2k9. Along with the buddah cheese! :D

vince514

Veteran
Well I've grown the Ls from greenhouse before and we found 2 distinct pheno one of them have conical shaped buds fairly tight buds coated in greasy spicey/skunky/lemony goodness and she was great..
The other is what we called the "quad" or "4 star" more of a stout plant with dense buds with a white appearance but with less than half the terps of the onrginal Ls I had...

Can u describ the "rotor" cut abit?

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Sure man,

That rotor cut is fairly as your "quad" cut but with that spicey/lemony goodness!

For me she pack a old school high, type of thing you smoke and it take you 5-10 minutes after smoking to get knock!

She's also a good cal/mag eater at early, mid flower.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Also get couple cuts of the montreal 39 aka chinese 39 ... For the last sprint before summer!

I hope she'll enjoy LS nuts.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Quebec Gold 2.0

MTL 39 x Pink Freeze ... Ou même MTL 39 x Lemon Skunk ?! Qui en pense quoi !?

vince514

Veteran
M39 x to pink freeze??
I've heard about quebec gold many years ago but never saw it... I've grown big freeze(bigbudXfrreze) outside before and it was great ...how does the quebec gold perform? The Bf was done by the 3rd week Sept just like the freez

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yep, a kind of improve version of that infamous legend!

Cause honestly, i tought we all heard of it! But personally, we never come close to get a clone nor smoke it.