What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which strains lower blood pressure more/ which less?

48N

hello ace people

my mother got diagnosed with cancer in september but she improved greatly since then, also due to cannabis-oil. one ive bought in spain on vacation and a couple ive made with my harvest.
the only negative about the oil is the dropped blood pressure.
so here goes my question: which strains at the ace shop are known to cause a stronger drop in blodd pressure and which less?

thanks, have a nice day everyone

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 48N,

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother's health, glad to know the oil from our beloved plant is helping her!

I'm not a doctor so i don't feel very confortable recommending treatments for such serious cases, but I can recommend you the ACE Seeds' strains that cause less drop of blood pressure. I would recommend you mainly pure sativa strains of clean effects without body heaviness and of soft/moderate strength like the new Lebanese, Ethiopian or Honduras. The new Lebanese is especially interesting for medical purposes due its high CBD content.

Praying for a good, fast and complete recovery!