What's new

NPS on young plants ?

coldcanna

Veteran
I've beat back a mite attack pretty well using azamax and now am just looking to throw in a Hot Shot to make sure there's no stragglers . I was wondering if it's cool to use these when there are young plants in the room , 6" out of dirt and a couple nodes. I was gonna stuff everything into a small tent so it's super concentrated and I can just be done with the bastards

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
If you want it to be effective, the room you're using a no pest strip in has to be sealed. Any air exchange renders them useless. I wouldn't use them though, as the chemical in them is extremely harmful to the respiratory system, and for it to work, it must build up in the air inside your grow room.

coldcanna

Veteran
Yea man I don't intend on making it a usual thing, I'm just getting a new room up and started and this shit needs to be taken care of once and for all. I don't have coin to drop on floramite or avid so this is my nuclear option for the time being. Was actually going to quarantine them to a small tent or cabinet or something so the room itself isn't poisened. I've bleached it 3 times top to bottom and am confident it's clean

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Yeah it won't hurt em. I've used nps many times over the years in all stages. Jus don't eat it and I think you be fine! Lol jk...

Good luck! BC