What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blockhead ibl- day 54 flower

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, i have a bunch of pictures of my blockhead ibl, and i figured she needs her own thread cause she is just that beautiful!

this plant is full of SPEARS of pot, dripping in resin with out of this world odor!

i think im in love!!!! hope you all enjoy some pics!! she is a real sexy biatch if i do say so myself!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more pics to follow....

Adrift

Veteran
gnome- thanks man!!!! ya the purp is really starting to come threw on this lady!!! def making me drool :) haha, i would love to see some recent pics of urs, u got any up at the moment?

jare- thanks you much :)

well later everyone ! ill snap some more pics soon :joint:

the gnome

Veteran
gnome- thanks man!!!! ya the purp is really starting to come threw on this lady!!! def making me drool :) haha, i would love to see some recent pics of urs, u got any up at the moment?

then purp on BH is awesome adrift !!
I'm wondering how long they're gonna go?
are yours getting cloudy-milky yet?

here ya go...
here's my ice princess from the weekend @59 days
picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
nice one gnome!!!

mine are gonna go to 72 days i think.. they should be prime by then forsure!!!!

not sure what they r as far as milky goes, havent checked it under the scope yet, i will soon tho :joint:

beautiful pic man! she looks as frosty as ever!!!

pretty soon and we will be puffing this icy stuff!!! :)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey adrift, you know I had to show up to the Blockhead IBL party ;). Awesome looking plants, makes me wish the season would hurry up and be over with so I can enjoy this also. Last time I checked I had 6/6 germ and 5/6 above soil, I will get a grow log up in the GMSC forum soon. Ya'll keep them beautiful pics coming in and GL on the rest of the grows. Take care 1

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!!!!

georgewbush- grindhouse makes them, they are sold on seedbay, but i dont think any are in stock right now ! hope this helps :)

Adrift

Veteran
day 65 flower!

day 65 flower!

hey everyone, gonna take this blockhead to day 70. she is at 65 now and i got some pics for your viewing pleasures! check um out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ zee blockhead! i got a couple more pics to post... in next post.

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

so thats it for now, im so excited to smoke this stuff! gonna make some really nice hash aswell :joint:

later everyone! ill be back with some dry shots and shots before chop!

pce

S

Space Ghost

looks fantastic, both you and grindhouse have done some awesome work. I'm soooo glad this strain didn't fade into obscurity....