What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know what kind of spider this is?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
this big mofo is on my back deck. it's bigger then a 50 cent coin. not as big as a tarantula, but half the size maybe. the web is so thick, i have to really tug to break it. if i were to eat it, it would be two big bites. it only comes out at night.....

it is the very rare THC coated spider from the Kush hills of north pakistan. normal habitat is marijuana fields and sucks juice out of the leaves, just like spider mites. look at all those thc crystals on its body, that is a dead giveaway for this spider....sorry i could not resist that, it was the first thing i thought of when i saw the pictures.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
there are alot of hummingbirds in my backyard. i swear if one were to hit the web, the bird would be done for......

R

rocky5

just got a mad pic in my head of your avitar pic eating spiders.
sounds like you got your eye,s on the humming birds before the spider gets it,he,he

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
that looks fucking massive,,i would be take the tennis racket to that badboy & smashing it over that garden fence...

keep it green
highlander

Classic Seeds

Veteran
its a common garden spider a pregnant female they get large and can cause a bad bite that are prone to infections and slow healing from the venom aloha classic seeds

buzzmobile

Veteran
It's a Garden Orb Weaver...
03_500.jpg

and they're nothing to worry over.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
I agree with common garden orb weaver. Here's a yellow sac I photographed awhile ago, since we're on the spider topic. These guys do bite, painful but not deadly. Prolly the most common source of spider bites in homes.

Just for the halibut...

Yellow Sac Spider (Chiracanthium mildei)

Peace

Last edited:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys stop killing the spidies :) they help us A WHOLE LOT!

krunch's spider looks pretty :)

cheers,
red.

S

Sir_Nugget

i don't mean to scare any1, not trying to take over this thread, but i also have a bug that needs identifying.. i found it in a park, in los angeles.. I have never seen anything like it, it was so big for a bug it looked unreal.. like a 3 inch long ant, that was super thick, i mean this thing had thick arms and butt, probably weighed an ounce..

like an ant but 100x the size.. freakin HUGE.. what is it? Also, it was smart, It tried to hide from me

Latest posts

Latest posts