What's new

Get your tin foil hats on!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Get your tin foil hats on, fellow IC'ers!

I was high and a thought occurred to me. With all these conspiracy theories, I'm surprised no one has suggested that Lady Gaga is an alien sponsored by the government to distract the masses with her kooky outfits, crazy dancing, and incomprehensible babbling!

Don't let the Gaga make you gaga, or else you're a sheep!!

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Actually, there's already plenty of Conspiracy Theories surrounding that nutty woman.

The monster Christ coffin in that one video was all it took, now she is an Illuminati puppet, watch out!!:whiteflag:

C

cork144

couldnt give 2 fucks about lady gaga,

could give 2 fucks about people trying to controll all of us under an oppressionist police state,

greenhead

Veteran
I'm surprised no one has suggested that Lady Gaga is an alien sponsored by the government to distract the masses with her kooky outfits, crazy dancing, and incomprehensible babbling!

Actually, somebody has already suggested that.

There's millions of fucking nuts on the internet and the internet is a gold mine for conspiracy theorists and stupid people.

tinfoil.jpg

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

She's already getting heat that Lady Gaga is a man!!

Barbara Walters asked her in her interview "In your song Pokerface, it's seems you sing a lyric that states - I'm bluffin with my muffin". Could you please tell us what that means?

If you go onto Google and type in "is lady" YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO FINISH THE SENTENCE and it will tell you:

Is lady gaga a man
Is lady gaga a hermaphrodite
Is lady gaga a transvestite
Is lady gaga a male or female
Is lady gaga a guy
Is lady gaga bi
(and the list goes on.....)

Soooooooooooooooo..... Sorry hippie but it looks like there is already trivia around that subject too! LOL>

NEXT ONE -

lady-gaga-01.jpg

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Lol you guys give me a good laugh. I dont google Lady Gaga so I didnt know there's already a connection being made between her and the Illuminati lol

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
She's already getting heat that Lady Gaga is a man!!

Barbara Walters asked her in her interview "In your song Pokerface, it's seems you sing a lyric that states - I'm bluffin with my muffin". Could you please tell us what that means?

I read this in Barbra Walters voice and about fell out of my chair laughing :biglaugh:

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Lady-Gaga-triangle-eye.jpg

Teehee!

Honestly, I think there might be some truth to the accusations of Occult imagery in her videos, but I think it stops there. For example, right after throwing up this little gesture, she goes on to chant the name "Ra" followed by some other gibberish. But to think she's Illuminati? Please.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
lady caca

I have no problem with her little penis

I agree she ain't doing anything good for the minds
but if it's not her, it's someone else

Attachments

• lady-gaga-01.jpg
    lady-gaga-01.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5
HA!! I. LOVE. LADY. GAGA.
that is all i will say. i mean, i don't want to be bashed but i've been a fan of hers since before her tunes saturated America's radio waves. homegirl's got talent and i will stick to that story til the day i die.

ourcee

HA!! I. LOVE. LADY. GAGA.
that is all i will say. i mean, i don't want to be bashed but i've been a fan of hers since before her tunes saturated America's radio waves. homegirl's got talent and i will stick to that story til the day i die.

talent? lol you're clearly young and un educated when it comes to music.

Latest posts

Latest posts