What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow

norttin

So this is the first grow and the seup is
1,2m x 1,2m x 2m tent
600w light
450cfm can fan
using advanced nutrients 3-part base nutrients
growing on soil.

about 5weeks from seed. and topped like a week ago?

Tell me what you think about it. it goes little too high on tempatures because of hot summer. also little bit of overwatering apart from that seems good to me.

Ipnb26o.jpg

zJBSxil.jpg

lMllVjY.jpg

XxCNnZz

CXEM7Qx

Looking good man. One of those pics looks like you got lights on after doing a foliar feeding watch out with that. The water will act like a magnifying glass and burn your plants anytime you mist leaves make sure to cut the lights until they dry out. Good luck

norttin

Looking good man. One of those pics looks like you got lights on after doing a foliar feeding watch out with that. The water will act like a magnifying glass and burn your plants anytime you mist leaves make sure to cut the lights until they dry out. Good luck

Good to know i will watch out ill probably add more on later.

Latest posts

Latest posts