What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

RoostaPhish

Veteran
That flav looks great! Well so do the others. Picked up some flav seeds a couple months back. Along with dairy queen and scarlett queen. The bank had just recieved their final batch of subcool seeds. So figured I should grab them while I can.

Fitzera

....its photoshopped

picture.php

Fitzera

I have tried to grow the white and a few the white cross and all turn into pm factories lol.

Damn bro...I dont want to jinx myself but ive been really lucky when it comes to pests and molds. Gnats once, a moldy bud and one plant affected by spider mites this run. Thats it. Fingers crossed I keep my luck going

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PM is everywhere. If you run a unsealed room its in your flower room I guarantee it. Make the environment inhospitable for PM to germ. Using a IPM program is a must. If you do this you will not see any PM regardless of strains your growing. I use Organic growsafe more in veg. I treat all plants the day there put into flower.. That stuff works great. I haven't seen PM in 6 or more years.

Last edited:

Fitzera

I dont have much control over my temps and humidity. I can raise both but I cant go lower than the surrounding area. There was a week on this last run during flowering where the humidity in the tent was over 70% and temps climbed to 27. Thats why I say I'm lucky, ive never foliar sprayed anything...fingers crossed I can ride this train for a while without problems.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Semi-closed like tents or rooms that are not sealed you can lower RH and keep temps good using equipment to do that. Using a good organic spray as part of your flowering IPM is a must for unsealed rooms IMO. Not only will it keep PM controlled but also other pests like mites will not be an issue when used regularly. Whatever is used has to pass all testing requirements in legal states that require testing.