What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Gingerbread House Contest!

Snype

Veteran
I would like to start a Gingerbread House Contest for the holiday season. The prize will be $100 gift certificate to seedbay and a package of seeds of my choosing donated by me! Anyone else is welcome to donate more! The deadline for finishing the project will be Christmas Eve. Feel free to do what you want! Only rules are you have to make it yourself. You don't have to make the frosting and gingerbread if you don't want to but I always make my own. Here's a few past gingerbread houses that me and Snypette made:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Let the games begin!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
all games and contest MUST be approved by ADMIN.... specially if they involve a prize....

yortbogey

Veteran
U'd be better off RE-Running the Halloween PET / Costume contest for this month....
U can follow up w/ a Gingerbread house come December ... when its appropriate?

Snype

Veteran
Yeah I guess fuck the contests. Too many rules to follow. Maybe the site will get better at this section but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sites like this should be more fun. I will show you guys my gingerbread house after I make it!

yortbogey

Veteran
I still feel this-as very doable....come December ... specially if we set things up ahead of time......like now....