What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Challenge

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I might jump in .. right now upside down kool aid mix containers are getting used. if you cut off bottom and turn em upside down ,they got screw off bottoms lol...working on a new redneck setup ....supermanlives

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yhea, 5th
6oz, ifyou say thats 236 ml i believe you...
and if you are right, then YES that's what you are looking for, are you able to find that? the mini personal cups are what im talking about....

so we will most likely leave it to yogurt cups then.

5th

Veteran
I cant stand yogurt... one of the few foods I absolutely hate...I do however still like koolaid.....

I'm with the superman on this one.

I'll get whats required...I wanna use an actual yogurt cup. Just can't stand the shit so I wanna get it right the second time lol.

I'm just going off an online converter Avi. I'll be back with what I hope is my last yogurt purchase tomorrow. :tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for putting out the effort, in case you are wondering i think yogurt is prolly good for a compost pile... so u don't have to eat it necessarily!

Latest posts

Latest posts