Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Thread Title Search
Have you looked at the North Pole lately? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2018, 09:11 PM #1031
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Chicken View Post
You reveal more about your bias, trichrider, than proving others'....

It seems you pluck random papers to prove a point that makes you feel smart and ask people to refute your evidence when there are no little 'write ups' that would do the job.

You could be up to your eyeballs in counter evidence that would be impossible to disprove with little cherry picked conservative BS.

It takes mountains and MOUNTAINS of evidence by thousands and thousands of scientists all trying to disprove that we are not the cause, and thus 99.9% of legitimate scientists' overall consensus is that we are the main cause, not some little 'article'.

Are you a flat earther too?

...another cluck cuck

so be it.

you're nominated to be jester of the Potemkin village.

you'll do fine!

trichrider is offline Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 05-14-2018, 01:04 AM #1032
Rubber Chicken

Rubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud of
I'm sure you'll manage just fine too, kind Sir.....

I hear they have Hannity and Tucker Carlson on a loop there.

Rubber Chicken is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:09 PM #1033
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
i get it...you are dim.
it's not my information you detest, it's my politics.
you cannot refute the science so you resort to attacking my character...i get it. & i could give a shit.
when you get to third grade you may learn what 'ad hominem' means.
every article/video i have posted supports my contention of external forcing of weather and climate, and contradicts CO2 as culprit projected by the Catastrophic Climate Consensus Cult.

what have you got? ...insults and name calling. immature and ineffective. surely entertaining your ego will sustain your potent point of view.

Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics

Volume 171, June 2018, Pages 111-118

The zonal-mean and regional tropospheric pressure responses to changes in ionospheric potential

Author links open overlay panelLiminZhouabBrianTinsleybLinWangabGaryBurnscaKey Laboratory of Geographic Information Science, East China Normal University, Shanghai, 200062, ChinabUniversity of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, 75080, USAcAustralian Antarctic Division, Australian Government, Kingston, Tasmania, Australia

Received 25 March 2017, Revised 19 June 2017, Accepted 20 July 2017, Available online 21 July 2017.

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jastp.2017.07.010Get rights and content
Highlights

•Day-to-day polar and sub-polar surface pressures correlate with ionospheric potential and current flowing through clouds.
•Pressures respond to both external (solar wind) and internal (electrified cloud) generators in the global circuit.
•Responses are strongest in local winters and inferred to be due to electrical interactions between nuclei and droplets.

Abstract

Global reanalysis data reveal daily surface pressure responses to changes in the global ionospheric potential in both polar and sub-polar regions. We use 21 years of data to show that the pressure response to externally-induced ionospheric potential changes, that are due to the interplanetary magnetic field east-west (IMF By) component, are present in two separate decadal intervals, and follow the opposite ionospheric potential changes in the Arctic and Antarctic for a given By. We use the 4 years of available data to show that the pressure responses to changes in internally generated ionospheric potential, that are caused by low-latitude thunderstorms and highly electrified clouds, agree in sign and sensitivity with those externally generated. We have determined that the daily varying pressure responses are stronger in local winter and spring. The pressure responses at polar latitudes are predominantly over the Antarctic and Greenland ice caps, and those at sub-polar latitudes are of opposite sign, mainly over oceans. A lead-lag analysis confirms that the responses maximize within two days of the ionospheric potential input. Regions of surface pressure fluctuating by about 4 hPa in winter are found with ionospheric potential changes of about 40 kV. The consistent pressure response to the independent external and internal inputs strongly supports the reality of a cloud microphysical mechanism affected by the global electric circuit. A speculative mechanism involves the ionosphere-earth current density Jz, which produces space charge at cloud boundaries and electrically charged droplets and aerosol particles. Ultrafine aerosol particles, under the action of electro-anti-scavenging, are enabled to grow to condensation nuclei size, affecting cloud microphysics and cloud opacity and surface pressure on time scales of hours.

and:

Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics

Volume 171, June 2018, Pages 94-110

Tropospheric weather influenced by solar wind through atmospheric vertical coupling downward control

Author links open overlay panelPaulPrikrylabRobertBruntzcTakumiTsukijiharadKokiIwaoeDonald B.MuldrewfVojtoRušingMilanRybanskıhMarošTurňaiPavelŠťastnıi

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jastp.2017.07.023Get rights and content
Highlights

•Atmospheric gravity waves: A link between high-speed solar wind and severe weather.
•Explosive extratropical cyclones tend to occur after arrivals high-speed solar wind streams.
•Role of aurorally-generated gravity waves in the release of instabilities leading to storms.

Abstract

Occurrence of severe weather in the context of solar wind coupling to the magnetosphere-ionosphere-atmosphere (MIA) system is investigated. It is observed that significant snowfall, wind and heavy rain, particularly if caused by low pressure systems in winter, tend to follow arrivals of high-speed solar wind. Previously published statistical evidence that explosive extratropical cyclones in the northern hemisphere tend to occur within a few days after arrivals of high-speed solar wind streams from coronal holes (Prikryl et al., 2009, 2016) is corroborated for the southern hemisphere. Cases of severe weather events are examined in the context of the magnetosphere-ionosphere-atmosphere (MIA) coupling. Physical mechanism to explain these observations is proposed. The leading edge of high-speed solar wind streams is a locus of large-amplitude magneto-hydrodynamic waves that modulate Joule heating and/or Lorentz forcing of the high-latitude lower thermosphere generating medium-scale atmospheric gravity waves that propagate upward and downward through the atmosphere. Simulations of gravity wave propagation in a model atmosphere using the Transfer Function Model (Mayr et al., 1990) reveal that propagating waves originating in the lower thermosphere can excite a spectrum of gravity waves in the lower atmosphere. In spite of significantly reduced amplitudes but subject to amplification upon reflection in the upper troposphere, these gravity waves can provide a lift of unstable air to release instabilities in the troposphere and initiate convection to form cloud/precipitation bands. It is primarily the energy provided by release of latent heat that leads to intensification of storms. These results indicate that vertical coupling in the atmosphere exerts downward control from solar wind to the lower atmospheric levels influencing tropospheric weather development.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:22 PM #1034
Rubber Chicken

Rubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud of
How did i insult or name call?

Because I think you are wrong?
Rubber Chicken is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2018, 07:40 PM #1035
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Agenda21 population control through geoengineering. Polar shift is real, and may well kill off a whole swathe of people in and of itself..naturally..no gubberment tyrany required, bet your ass it will make the most of it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is online now Quote

Old 05-14-2018, 08:53 PM #1036
trichrider
THEORETICAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dVWh53jXY

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old 05-14-2018, 10:46 PM #1037
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
i think it's funny you refer to us as cultists when you're the one posting cherry picked information interpreted by charlatans (james delingpole) basically taking them on faith that they're being truthful and accurate (they are not)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

potholer54 has debunked just about every claim made in this thread, and of course, not a single serious response was made back. just more copy pasta of things no one including yourself is reading.
Cannavore is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:54 AM #1038
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
i think it's funny you refer to us as cultists when you're the one posting cherry picked information interpreted by charlatans (james delingpole) basically taking them on faith that they're being truthful and accurate (they are not)

I AGREE

potholer54 has debunked just about every claim made in this thread, and of course, not a single serious response was made back. just more copy pasta of things no one including yourself is reading.
He won't hear you.

If one volcanic eruption can cool down the planet, I don't see how all the cars and such aren't warming it up.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 01:33 PM #1039
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that Earth surface's became entirely or nearly entirely frozen at least once, sometime earlier than 650 Mya (million years ago).

715 million years ago the entire planet was encased in snow and ice. This frozen wasteland may have been the birthplace of complex animals

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 05:22 PM #1040
trichrider
THEORETICAL

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uplo...019b7-20171477

Garth W. Paltridge DScFAA is an atmospheric physicist and was a chief research scientist with the CSIRO Division of Atmospheric Research before his appointment in 1990 to the University of Tasmania as Director of the Institute of Antarctic and Southern Ocean Studies and (in1992) as CEO of the Antarctic Cooperative Research Centre. He is currently Emeritus Profes-
sor at the University of Tasmania and a Visiting Fellow at the Australian National University. He is best known internationally for his work on atmospheric radiation and the theoretical basis of climate. He is a fellow of the Australian Academy of Science and a member of the Academic Advisory Council of the GWPF.

probably a reason you won't read or watch the videos i post.
frailty of logic. skepticism is the basis of science, but you're sold on the propaganda.
for everyones sake, i pray i'm wrong. i would much prefer warming.

and Cannavore, you are lying about potholder debunking anything i've posted.
just plain lying...like Mann et al. and his hockey stick.

i've been posting contemporaneous science articles and tools to find your way...where is the debunking?

https://cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySu...ice-snowc-topo

https://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php

https://earth.nullschool.net/

...and a half dozen vloggers contradicting the 'settled science'.

you cannot debunk in absentia!
let us all see what you say is debunking...starting with the article by a PHD in atmospheric physics linked above.

your posts show no science about atmosphere or any sphere and are only meant to disparage my message and minimize its impact.

don't be fake. don't buy into the cult.