Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

Thread Title Search
Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2018, 10:38 PM #171
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
Hey Gypsy, maybe we can make this happen. You know how much he loves praise and adulation, so let's give it to him!

Let's make it a cause - HIS cause, fueled by our love and gratitude towards HIM, OUR new savior!!!

..... a little bit of positive encouragement can only help!

I think that Chuck Schumer is working on him right now.....if he wants this wall, he's gonna have to legalize cannabis....lol

*then I can perhaps really be free, and not MAROONED IN BLIGHTY....anymore. I can be with my wife/kids and have a life again.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:39 PM #172
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Then why do you only have left wing moderators? I mean, you have a gay married couple that publicly jocked Obamer for 8 years. Wake up Gypsy, or stop pretending......

Hate to rain on your parade there homie.. But speaking as a white, blue-eyed, meat eating, heterosexual non-leftist mod here on IC.. I kinda take offence to that generalisation.

And for extra credit, I'd like to point out that I also have guns

So there u go.

BadTicket is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:50 PM #173
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Brilliant......just Brilliant BadTicket...

...see, I never even knew, or cared 'till you just came outa da closet....lol

* and speaking as a non-leftist-non-rightist, gunless, meat eating anti-monarchist whitey heterosexual Limey with hazel eyes, I can respect that.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:52 PM #174
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
I think that Chuck Schumer is working on him right now.....if he wants this wall, he's gonna have to legalize cannabis....lol

*then I can perhaps really be free, and not MAROONED IN BLIGHTY....anymore. I can be with my wife/kids and have a life again.
attaching 'The Wall' to cannabis legalization will make sure it never happens .... I'd never vote for it.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:54 PM #175
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
The Trump administration has found a new way to crack down on legal weed
New rules from the SBA will make it hard for companies that do business with the marijuana industry to gain access to loans.
Far from just weed companies, the new rule could extend to web designers, gardening suppliers and others who may derive just a small portion of their revenues from marijuana firms.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 10:57 PM #176
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
attaching 'The Wall' to cannabis legalization will make sure it never happens .... I'd never vote for it.

...well I can't vote for anything being a Brit......and can only live in hope.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:05 PM #177
Zeez
Try to Make It Real Compared to What

Zeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond repute
Moose, You're right. Sorry didn't mean to overlook the great state of Alaska.
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 11:07 PM #178
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

if the feds really want to screw up legalization they'll do it by dropping it down to Schedule4 and handing it off to the FDA to regulate it. It'll be right back to growing your own.

with paranoia.

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:23 PM #179
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
No problem, Zeez. We're a political anomaly here, with lots of internal confusion, unnoticed by many possessing the bulk of it, thereby defying Socrates' directive; 'Know thyself."

The libertarians, socially-conscious anarchists, environmentalist-minded folks, and other sometimes thoughtful niche populations here have been living under a very red umbrella, at times fairly quietly, for some years now.. Though the Anchorage and Fairbanks areas have engaged in a slide to the middle or even a lil' bit left, in terms of local governments.

One of the first States to declare cannabis a matter of (State) Constitutional Right of Privacy (Article 1 Section 22, via the <Irwin> Ravin Decision in Ravin v State, 1975), while living since the early mid-70s on oil wealth, and owning more class III weapons per capita than nearly any other state. Kaleidoscope demographics. ;^>)

Also (mildly) boosting our limitedly-eclectic political scene here, was the fact that at the end of the Vietnam Police Action, many vets of various political persuasions, who were already aware of the personal benefits of cannabis from their earlier experiences, and were burned out on society, left, right, and center, moved to places with more open country, and sometimes formed rural and remote (loosely defined, but real) enclaves during the 'back to the land' era, providing each other community and informal supports.. Alaska, Upper Peninsula Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, etc.

The cross-section of growers here, in terms of political persuasions/subscriptions, even going back to the 70s, was sometimes a source of thoughtful entertainment.

Salmon and weed have brought a lot of people together here. Seems that good food and -feeling- good (as well as revenues, <as the State's economy tanks>, and $ in general) might be the common denominators that save the place a little bit.. Maybe.. ;^>)
moose eater is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:10 AM #180
Zeez
Try to Make It Real Compared to What

Zeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond repute
It's actually good. That means people vote by issues instead of party. I knew you had Palin but figured that was just a fluke. 8) The rest doesn't sound too bad. It's a tough balance between enjoying the money and not trashing the environment Exxon Valdez.

I consider myself liberal, but I'll bet I've got more guns than most including some pretty uptown stuff and a Dillon 650 progressive loader. I don't mind showing my cards for the right to have them either. I choose my issues in a hierarchical order.
Zeez is offline Quote