Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Thread Title Search
Have you looked at the North Pole lately? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2018, 10:51 PM #961
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caqFn5-8Iic

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiM_gLRIuGc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

trichrider is offline Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 04-14-2018, 03:14 PM #962
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Check, the north pole is still there...... 7 years after the start of this ridiculous thread.
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 06:19 PM #963
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Check, the north pole is still there...... 7 years after the start of this ridiculous thread.
oh it's still there, just less of it
and no one makes you click on the thread

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:40 PM #964
Phaeton
Speed of Dark

Phaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Still close to there, it is moving around more every year. There are alternate "facts" about this as well. In the 1600's it reached Europe before heading back north.
Oh, the physical pole, oops, my bad.

Earth takes it's time to accomplish changes. Earth takes even more time to take those changes back again.
Egyptian culture flourished and grew until it could build pyramids. This all happened while the Sahara was a paradise. That changed, the desert grew and the pyramids were abandoned.
Hold your breath, the monsoons will bring the Sahara back to paradise in only 15.000 years, we are already 5,000 years into the 20,000 year cycle.
This is caused by the wobble in Earth's axis, long term stuff. The 'natural' cycle the deniers do not understand.

Time, most have a concept of short time only, once past a few thousand generations the ability to comprehend the span is lost due to lack of anything to compare it to.
Phaeton is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:13 AM #965
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
Still close to there, it is moving around more every year. There are alternate "facts" about this as well. In the 1600's it reached Europe before heading back north.
Oh, the physical pole, oops, my bad.

Earth takes it's time to accomplish changes. Earth takes even more time to take those changes back again.
Egyptian culture flourished and grew until it could build pyramids. This all happened while the Sahara was a paradise. That changed, the desert grew and the pyramids were abandoned.
Hold your breath, the monsoons will bring the Sahara back to paradise in only 15.000 years, we are already 5,000 years into the 20,000 year cycle.
This is caused by the wobble in Earth's axis, long term stuff. The 'natural' cycle the deniers do not understand.

Time, most have a concept of short time only, once past a few thousand generations the ability to comprehend the span is lost due to lack of anything to compare it to.
i am out of rep power in spite of not being here for a while. i WILL get back to you. very good post...

Old 04-15-2018, 01:50 PM #966
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to allcoconutcurry is a name known to all
Shipping Plans Grow as Arctic Ice Fades
https://e360.yale.edu/features/cargo...lining_sea_ice
coconutcurry is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:06 PM #967
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
I'm not supposed to be able to grow Peaches here but last year I got 24 juicy ones. Not bad for a zone 4 plant growing in zone 5 huh?

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:21 PM #968
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHGW4970YMk

I AGREE

trichrider is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:36 PM #969
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
We are told that glacier ice melt will raise ocean levels, and drown coastal cities.

We are told glaciers are at the lowest levels, and are in danger of disappearing soon.

Why is the water not half way flooding coastal cities yet? (no, don't throw up an article about an island. We are talking mainlands)Or even risen a noticeable amount?
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:12 PM #970
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
We are told that glacier ice melt will raise ocean levels, and drown coastal cities.

We are told glaciers are at the lowest levels, and are in danger of disappearing soon.

Why is the water not half way flooding coastal cities yet? (no, don't throw up an article about an island. We are talking mainlands)Or even risen a noticeable amount?
the level of sea level has risen modestly, a few inches or so
it's about what it may do
sooner if you believe some climate predictions, 40/50 years
later for some other predictions, 100+ years
or not at all if you're not believing any climate predictions