Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Thread Title Search
Have you looked at the North Pole lately? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2018, 10:36 PM #921
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
!

trichrider is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:29 PM #922
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
!

Old 04-04-2018, 12:35 AM #923
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
Climate Change Saves Tuvalu!
interesting situation in Tuvalu
in short, sea levels rising(as measured)
Tuvalu is growing by sand accumulation, etc., basically the process that created the island
this article does seem to show agreement with current climate change science

Old 04-04-2018, 03:39 AM #924
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
I can't wait until Antarctica thaws, it can become New America.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2018, 03:49 AM #925
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
I can't wait until Antarctica thaws, it can become New America.
that would be 'interesting'
if all the ice melted there, changes in seal level by 100's of feet
i suppose survivors will be in an acquire territory mindset
that's how it has always worked before though without the presence of nuclear weapons

Old 04-04-2018, 07:33 PM #926
trichrider
THEORETICAL

Cool

!

Old 04-04-2018, 08:13 PM #927
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
Just yesterday I saw a documentation about Norway, the tree frontier goes up North. Foxes come in, Lemmings are in danger. Of Course not the biggest Problem, but I think you can see the climate Change in Little Things like that.
Hermanthegerman is online now Quote

Old 04-05-2018, 02:38 PM #928
Ununionized

Since the worldwide physical, calibration and regulatory standard called the International Standard Atmosphere

declares the temperature of the planet hasn't changed since 1864 - or else

every astronaut
every pilot
every scuba diver
every welder
every air conditioner tech
every radio man

* * *would have to have part of their EDUCATION set aside to * * *

* * *explain how the LAWS OF PHYSICS CHANGED* * *

ALL YOU WHO wish THE CLIMATE CHANGED or CAN or IS changing

are OUT of LUCK: the LAWS of PHYSICS DECLARE that FAKERY to be just THAT.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:41 PM #929
Ununionized

And the answer is YES: I DO not just believe but I KNOW government employees will run an international CHEMISTRY SCAM claiming pot is just like heroin

and that magic has made the cold nitrogen atmosphere a "GiantiNy Magical Heedur! YaW!"

You're all being systematically CONNED.

The way your GRANDPA was CONNED about "Pot being a GATEWAY to HEROIN."

No,
those OPIOIDS the SAME PEOPLE feed you are THE
gateway
to
HEROIN.

You've all been scammed by people who told you a hockey stick generator program was a "whole new field of math, ...climate math!!''

YaW.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:51 PM #930
Phaeton
Speed of Dark

Phaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
Just yesterday I saw a documentation about Norway, the tree frontier goes up North. Foxes come in, Lemmings are in danger. Of Course not the biggest Problem, but I think you can see the climate Change in Little Things like that.
Alaska's interior is predominately Black Spruce. As a child in the 1950's it rivaled the Cottonwood. Spruce beetles had been on the edges and along the coast for millennia, keeping the Black Spruce to the interior.
In the 1990's the tipping point was crossed and the Spruce Beetles began surviving winters further north.
In 2003 an area larger than four New England states combined burned in southern Alaska, whole forests of dead trees killed by the beetles.
Still moving north.

Squirrels are waking up before the rabbits and now their take is 40% of the rabbit population yearly. The squirrels eat the babies still in the nest. This affects the Fox population.

This will all balance out in the end, but it will not be what it was.
That is gone.
Phaeton is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.