What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

igrowone

Veteran
some more details of the encounter which i took from the gizmodo.com website

One of the accounts, extensively detailed in the New York Times, involved two F/A-18F Super Hornets dispatched to investigate “mysterious aircraft” detected by the U.S.S. Princeton off the coast of in 2004. The UFOs were detected appearing out of nowhere at an elevation of 80,000 feet, plummeting towards the sea, and then hovering above the water at 20,000 feet. They then shot back into the air or descended below radar range. Per aviation enthusiast site FighterSweep.com, at the time the Princeton’s SPY-1 system was “the most sophisticated and powerful tactical radar on the planet.”

The two pilots, Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight, flew so close to the location of the aircraft that their radar signatures couldn’t be separated from the unknown object’s. They then noticed that the sea appeared to be churning before the scene descended into utter fucking madness, per the Times:
Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind—whitish—that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.
When the aircraft approached, Fravor told the paper, “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen” and disappeared, causing him to be “pretty weirded out.” But then something happened that weirded him out even more. When the jets began to retreat to another position 60 miles away, radar showed the object reappeared there in less than a minute.
What’s more, there’s some pretty freaky video of the encounter showing an unidentified object pirouetting in the sky as the pilots marvel:
This isn’t necessarily evidence of aliens and there’s probably a rational explanation for this! But if the descriptions of the object’s behavior are accurate and not describing some kind of illusion, it seemingly defies humanity’s current engineering ability or understanding of physics—suggesting either a foreign power has made amazing advances in aeronautics or, well, an extraterrestrial tourist. So it’s maybe not so surprising that someone took an interest in verifying the phenomena and figuring out what to do about it.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats it,same stuff i sees..
pilots are not some low life but people that have education..

before 3 years we haved a Summer of UFOs,going frequently to fishing on one spot
for European Zanders,its simmilar fish to American Walley.. so we go to fishing
in afternoon while still dark dont falls to catch little fish that we use for bait
to catch bigger ones.. right after we made this step,mount a rods with baits
and then we have time to observe,rods have electronic signalizators so you
dont need to look at rods all the time cause when fish bite you will hear it..

then we usually smoked joints and observed sky,i sees those extreme side movings
and vertical fly offs,its unreal speeds to those technology we have.. few days in a row
same shiny object was fly close to our fishing spot.. it was look and remind me
like object patrols by same coordinates,that was time i sees them closest in
range distance proximity,not more than few hundred meters..

after i taked out mine flashlight and point beam to object he was vertical fly off
so fast that in a course of 2-3 seconds we loosed him out of sight,he goes
to space and out of our sight.. extremly aggresive movement whithouth any sound
or sound boom.. just living you amazed... whoooa

When you sees this kind of stuff for real than all those stories about UFO starts
to interest you much more cause a normal thing for humans is that we wish to
know more about everything..

This objects adore storms,those storms with lot of thunderstrikes as they repleneshing
energy in this way,sees with mine own eyes how two object going from stormy
cloud in a day time extra charged,glowing like crazy..

G

ganjygav

These aren't "ufos", cause these antigravity vehicles are man-made, certain people in many governments and militaries know full well these are man-made crafts.

Nikola Tesla invented one of these over 100 years ago.

Here's a two part interview about the free energy and antigravity discoveries by Nikola Tesla

William Lyne - Interview Session 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4yccWIofxI

William Lyne - Interview Session 2 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLS6_o6AB1M
:)

Yes Tesla did indeed invent anti gravity and more importantly he came about a way to pull free energy (electricity) from the air around us.
This is well known.
The free energy was swept away and hidden including his research.
The powers that be didn't want us having free power and needed us to stay with the dependency on fossil fuels so they could continue to make money..
They could have ended this pollution shit a long time ago.

GoatCheese

Veteran

I surely hope you don't take that shit seriously. I didn't have to get past the opening credits to know that it's a nutjob conspiracy theorist generated video/interview. maybe the rest of the herd will swallow n' follow, not me.

yea, yea.. You say you're not a follower, but still you repeat the same "consiracy catch phrases" as do so many people who speak before they actually bother to get into a subject. = herd mentality, cause you lack real balls/capasity to think differently

Anyways..
So did you understand any of the principles of the technology and physics behind it, or did you really stop listening before that?

Any thoughts on Victor Schauberger? John Keely? John Searl?
..or is this all too difficult for you to "follow"?:biggrin:

St. Phatty

There's 2 parts to an aircraft.

One is the propulsion system. Scientists have been flying ion propulsion apparatus around their labs since before the days of digital cameras.

The other is the lightweight energy source. Which needs to possess extraordinary energy density.

The only thing human beings have created, along those lines, that I'm aware of, is nuclear power.

If I was asked to work on this, I would have 2 teams, one developing the propulsion system, the other developing the energy source.

The 30+ year old ion propelled systems were tethered, via an electrical cable.

One of the interesting things about the uniformed service personnel documented reports, is the reports of IFO's (it's no longer un-identified) hovering above lakes etc. sucking up the water.

I don't think that's for their pot plants. I think they are able to use the water as a propellant, by blasting it out a nozzle at about 1/50 the speed of light.

igrowone

Veteran
One of the interesting things about the uniformed service personnel documented reports, is the reports of IFO's (it's no longer un-identified) hovering above lakes etc. sucking up the water.

I don't think that's for their pot plants. I think they are able to use the water as a propellant, by blasting it out a nozzle at about 1/50 the speed of light.

there does seem to be an association with some UFOs and water
what that means isn't too clear to me
if we use this UFO incident as a guide to others
what they add up to is strange, physical events that can't happen with the laws of physics
more like something from another universe/dimension

St. Phatty

there does seem to be an association with some UFOs and water
what that means isn't too clear to me
if we use this UFO incident as a guide to others
what they add up to is strange, physical events that can't happen with the laws of physics
more like something from another universe/dimension

Their behavior in our atmosphere is pretty normal.

For the ones that are extra-terrestrial, and not US gov. experiments, God I would love to see their physics books.

What is very abnormal is the possible presence of 'carbon-based life-forms' (like human beings and animals), in craft that have accelerations that would crush any one of us.

One of the life-forms that is widely documented is the "Greys", like midgets with the weight of birds, but no feathers. Somehow able to withstand the g-forces and keep functioning.

But I know the Air Force has done a lot of experiments with animals to see which ones can handle the high-g-forces. I'm pretty sure ants do OK in those situations.

What it indicates is a 2 tiered flight system. Ships with "Greys", like earth ants, that can withstand the G-forces.

And other ships, with humanoids, that fly much more conservatively.

That second part is not just logical, it's also part of the history of uniformed service encounters.

For those who are interested, I suggest Tim Goode's book, "Above Top Secret". (all based on records from uniformed service-people encounters - fire, police, military etc.).

Not to be confused with the website of the same name.

igrowone

Veteran
Their behavior in our atmosphere is pretty normal.

some might, but some really don't fit
in this particular example, there is physical evidence of motion that really isn't explainable physically
and i have noticed the big name science oracles out there aren't talking much about it
neil degrasse has spoken some on it, would not make a speculation on what it was
no one with science cred has said much at all

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I feel that about 92% of the ufo info that is put out there is grade-A bullshit.But there is that 8% left that is the truth.If you want some answers throw your jacket on at night and look up at the sky and question everything and ignore nothing.
My philosophy for years was that UFO's existed more likely than not.Seeing the unexplained here and there over the years.
Now I see it different....a lot different.

As humans we ignore the obvious....Like a magicians illusion we ignore the slight of hand.If we are shown the trick....well its like pulling a quarter out of a child's ear we see the trick for what it is.
What we don't understand we build lies around to create comfort.Like religion so we can face our imminent death with the bliss of a better place like heaven.We are contently coping with what we don't want to see by ignoring or by are built in blind spot.Like a cheating wife to her blind husband.
I have been spending alot of time thinking about the lies we unknowingly tell our selves.My feeling is this is the part that blinds us from seeing what right out our back doors.
On the other hand I truely believe that ignorance can be blissful and comforting.
Meaning if your into getting the truth go and get it your self but thing long and hard if you really want to know the truth.
You cannot take it back!
These are my thoughts on this subject strictly based upon my personal experiences.Not from any other sources.

St. Phatty

I would guess that the more humanoid aliens like Cannabis.

Got to wonder if they've ever visited a dispensary or stolen part of a crop.

Also, as industrial production picks up ... Crop Circle ?

Easy7

Veteran
I don't believe in it. It all reeks of hallucinatory myth.

I really don't think an alien society advanced enough to get here, would have physically send objects unless it had major intentions of overhaul.

There may be totally other ways of biological existence we never dreamed of. They likely have other methods of passing on biological information, other than DNA like ours. They could have gas exchanges or other forms of fueling their bodies than we've ever dreamed of. May not be humanoid at all.

It seems if anything, remaining existing is a huge issue for all things.

igrowone

Veteran

I really don't think an alien society advanced enough to get here, would have physically send objects unless it had major intentions of overhaul.

There may be totally other ways of biological existence we never dreamed of. They likely have other methods of passing on biological information, other than DNA like ours. They could have gas exchanges or other forms of fueling their bodies than we've ever dreamed of. May not be humanoid at all.

It seems if anything, remaining existing is a huge issue for all things.

i'll heartily agree with your post on the alien aspect
this object doesn't seem like what you would expect from some other civilization from the stars
on the other hand, it registered on the video and radar of a DOD platform
and the talking science heads that did talk about it didn't try to claim it was venus or marsh gas
it was something, not nothing
and what is it? well, i for one would really like to know

dddaver

Veteran
yea, yea.. You say you're not a follower, but still you repeat the same "consiracy catch phrases" as do so many people who speak before they actually bother to get into a subject. = herd mentality, cause you lack real balls/capasity to think differently

Anyways..
So did you understand any of the principles of the technology and physics behind it, or did you really stop listening before that?

Any thoughts on Victor Schauberger? John Keely? John Searl?
..or is this all too difficult for you to "follow"?:biggrin:

I've noticed that one very common trait among conspiracy theorists is to personally attack anyone who disagrees rather than argue any points made.

kaochiu

Veteran
For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

time for some thoughts on this, i'm thinking this is a major deal
this is a de facto admission by the federal government that all the ufo stuff they laughed at over the years? well, it's kind of real
interesting thought from years back was the government knew they were dealing with real ufo events back in the late 1940's
there seemed to be a fear that if they went public on it, it might trigger something
so it was safer to just deny, looks like a change in policy on that one

it's 1947, the second world war has been over for 1and a half, maybe two years. The Manhatten project was a great success. Other world powers were wanting the U.S.A to part with information about the nuclear program, Uncle Sam is holding his cards close to his chest. Not really wanting to share. Next thing this UFO falls into the lap of the airforce. The technology is off the scale, This has serious social and military implications. If you were the president, would you keep this under wraps. Don't want the reds under the bed to obtain this technology or any one else.

Now seventy years later, This technology has been reverse engineered and is apart of the Military Industrial Complex. I would say a lot of UFO sightings are man made black projects.

Back in 1999, a friend and I saw this UFO late one afternoon. All we could see were these lights flashing in a random pattern. It was flying over a mountain, in a triangular pattern, moving like no aircraft I have ever seen.

St. Phatty

You say that like it's a bad thing !

Though I admit, the homeless guy at the bus stop who told me about his residence on one of Jupiter or Saturn's moons ... had to take that with a grain of salt.

That's why I suggest the book, Above Top Secret. All the incidents recorded, are described by uniformed service personnel.

The book Above Top Secret , was authored By Richard Dolan.
I have watched a few interviews and lectures Dolan has done. For those that don't know, Richard Dolan is an academic who has been researching the ufo phenomenon for over twenty years. He's well spoken on the topic.

igrowone

Veteran
thread resurrection
the air force has made it official
it's been raised to being a 'real' ufo
stated motivation is to encourage pilots to report sightings
hey it's progress

whoops! make that navy
but i'm thinking the air force is on it too

igrowone

Veteran
this is one ufo sighting that's not going away quietly in the night
checking out mysterious universe, not a bad site, more credible than some others in the genre imo
anyhow, seems there was a 3rd plane that was in on the sighting
a hawkeye radar plane, 5 crew who all witnessed the ufo
just 1 of the crew is the source
seems they were pressured to sign a non disclosure document of some sort