What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

•Test Grow•[Green Poison].:SweetSeeds:.

Green989

Seeds lover
Hi at all my friends!
Let's start with the photos:

{45 day of Bloom}2Dic "Green Poison"seen of above
picture.php

Overview
picture.php

General overview
picture.php

Big and sweet Apical
picture.php

For today it's all here. Thanks at all for the you guys presence!
A hug for all!

Green989

Seeds lover
Hola compañero!! :wave:
Thank you for your passage and for the compliments! I appreciate it!!

The scent is really delicious, an intense smell of Hash / musk / earth and fruity tones that today has become an intense lemon smell!
To help you understand the heaps I copied this table, follow more below ...

Church [] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [1] Sweet [6] Spices [ ] Floral [3] Strawberry [2] Fruit [5] Candy [4] Hashish [7] Weed [8 ]
Iron [ ] Incense [2] Soap [ ] Lemon [4 ] Wood [6] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [ ] Menthol [ ] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [2]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [ ] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [ ] Earthy [5 ] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]

A hug! :friends:

Green989

Seeds lover
Hi at all my friends!
Thx at all for your rep ad helpful...
Now, starts with the Pics!

{53 day of bloom, 59 of swich}10Dic "Green Poison"

*It has a very persistent and recognizable smell everywhere, of the strong notes of petrol / musk / hash and citrus / cedar / tangerine tones. The tops swell up day after day and contrary to what I said a short time ago the pistils continue to form out of all proportion!I apologize already from now for the quality of the photos but I could not do otherwise ...But now let's continue with the photos...

From above
picture.php

Overview from the distance
picture.php

More closely
picture.php

A beauty bud with a few purple leaf
picture.php

With flash...
picture.php

A Big thank you to those who help me continue this thread! Thank you for your presence and your kind words!

Continued...

conlarazon

Veteran
That I envy of those smells, I will plant a GP this season, I will make a fast version, thanks for the follow-up and waiting for report

Salud por allá Green

Green989

Seeds lover
Rapid upload

Hi At all my friends!
Let's started with the pics

{58 day of bloom}65of switch 15Dic "Green Poison" from above
picture.php

Another prospective
picture.php

Overview from the distance
picture.php

More closely...
picture.php

A beauty colored bud
picture.php

Continued....

Green989

Seeds lover
Hello to all friends!
Thanks for helping me keep this run going,
Finally Monday I gathered everything!
Now I leave you to the photos

GREEN POISON 60 day of pre flower, 66 of switch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thx at all For follow me! Really thx!
Read later with the Strain Report!
Byyeeee :wave:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
That's a great harvest for a single plant, mate!
I hope you enjoy her ;)

Stay sweet!
jaypp

Green989

Seeds lover
Hi At all guys!
Finally the Sign.Green Poison is ready for the first combustion tests.
The yield has been appreciated, the colors of the buds are really spectacular, with shades of purple and pink, Really cool! Really fragrant!
Now I show you guys some photos...

Before weighing
picture.php

The yield...52g
picture.php

In the jars
picture.php

Artistic pics
picture.php

picture.php

Thx at all for you guys presence!!
A hug!
Byeee

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
That's a very good harvest, my friend!

I hope you enjoy it, with the moscato hehehe
Don't forget to tell us about the smoke, once you have it dried and cured ;)

Thanks for posting,
Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Green989

Seeds lover
Hi at all my friends!
Happy Holidays and a happy new year! :yay:

Strain Report
...:::|Green Poison|:::...

Sweet Seeds

picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Green Poison
Seed bank: Sweet Seeds
Grower: Mr.Green
Date Report: 7Sett.2017/18Dic.2017

EVALUTATION(0/20)

Easy of cultivation: 18
Yield: 17
Aspect: 18.5
Visibility of the trichomes 17.5
Aroma of flower: 18
Compactness: 17
Taste in smoked: 18
Consistency of smoking: 17
Stoned: 18.5
High duration: 17.5

Result Tot : 7.7(177/200)

GROWER'S COMMENT

Caratteristic of strain: It is a strain easy enough to cultivate with a fairly full-bodied yield from 3/4 week, has a good vigor and lends itself very well to LST with a remarkable recovery. In theory, from what I have read it should be resistant to mold / fungi even if it was the first to give the symptoms that something was wrong when the bulb was practically broke. Apart from that, he met almost all my expectations in all

Aroma and taste details: As already mentioned earlier in bloom it had a very special fragrance, very similar to petrol / diesel but much less decisive with fruity tones and small facets of cedar.As soon as a bud is picked up, after a few days of tanning it does not smell much, but as soon as the top is broken, the smells become very strong. You can distinguish the main aroma that was in bloom of gasoline / diesel but surmounted by a strong scent of pine, in the background, you can distinguish the fruity facets of which I spoke earlier with tones that recall the cedar.In smoke it becomes quite spicy, with a very pleasant aftertaste of musk / earth...

AROMAS, PERFUMES AND FLAVORS I SMOKED

|1=Hardly recognizable|10=Scent|​
Musck [4] Ammonia [] Anice [ ] Berry [] Blueberry[] Coffe [] Cedar [] Chewing Gum [] Chocolate [ ] Cedro [5] Cocco []
Carburant [1 Sweet[4] Floreal [3] Strawberry [ ] Fruity [4]
Alcool [] Hashish [1] Weed [4] Incense [2] Sapone [] Lemon [] Wood [3] Mango [] Peach [] Melon [] Mint [] Honey [] Orange [2] Olio [] Perfumes[2] Pelle [] Pepper [] Pine tree [6] Ananas [] Grapefruit [] Chemical [] Liquor[]
Skunk [] Heart [4] Grape [] Vanilla [] Pepper [3]

High report : It has a very special high, a feeling of heaviness but at the same time you feel yourself floating on a cloud, a feeling of enveloping warmth and serenity, you feel motivated in doing things even if, watching a good movie on the sofa in front of a nice frozen beer will appreciate you more. It lasted for about an hour, but time seemed to slow down with this feeling of really pleasant dizziness.

picture.php

picture.php

Final Result: 8.5

Latest posts

Latest posts