What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

Scrappy-doo

I haven't tried the other og cuts aside from a little tahoe, but sfv grown well is anything but bland. I don't think I've had anything that lingers on the palate like the smoke from her flowers do. If you go to the store and open up a bottle of lemon pinesol, that will give you a good idea of what she smells like, along with some fuel/gasoline and other subtle notes. Some samples I've tried had more fuel notes, some more pinesol, I guess depending how she's grown. One of my very favorites flavor-wise.

LostTribe

Premium user
I always had trouble getting her to root. That's how I lost her actually. When she does root I always thought it was interesting how thin the roots are compared to all my other cuts. Like the difference between regular spaghetti and angel hair. Just a wimpy root system? Always thought it was strange and don't believe I've ever seen it before or since on any other plant.

I won't get rid of a mom of that unless a cut is good n rooted mang!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
good to know about the clones...I bet I wont have issues using perlite tho...we shall see in like a month....yeehaw

Bud_Man10

Veteran
A few pics of Double OG SFV (SFV x Sour OG) 'tester beans' from Elite Genetics back in '08. Dank as dank gets in my books! The last one of the dried buds I was frigging around with a photo editing program, fucked up the colour (CDN spelling), but you get the idea...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• P1010052.jpg
    P1010052.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010054.jpg
    P1010054.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 75
  • P1010069.jpg
    P1010069.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P1010073.jpg
    P1010073.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 73
  • P1010088.jpg
    P1010088.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 66
  • P1010089.jpg
    P1010089.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 75
  • P1010092.jpg
    P1010092.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 80
  • P1010093.jpg
    P1010093.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 83
  • P4090562.jpg
    P4090562.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Don't think i snapped any shots of this one on the last run either as it was 3 weeks behind the others. Got to find out where I hid my camera when I was really stoned as I cannot remember where I put it....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am new to ogk and its my first run with her but I am getting skunky/musky pine with lots of coffee and earth and not much citrus or sweet.

LostTribe

Premium user
Mines Lemon Pinesol Fuel at first signs of trichomes....got some foul funk going on in a good way!

The Tahoe is supposedly more piney in flavor.

By Pre 98 Bubba is straight coffee but its a bitch to root and veg so close to puttin er down but its so potent and I get a good yield on her so thats why she remains but nothing like my SFV or the Sour OG as they feel more electric and instantly potent also much much much more pronounced flavor. Expansive smoke!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Hello fellas...that one was all, coffee, licorice and hashy with a little lemon Pinesol twist...a truly great smoke. Killed many a lightweight with that one. Ran her for 4 years but eventually got rid of her and moved on...will forever regret it! LOL

Peace
BM

LostTribe

Premium user
People say always wait a year before getting rid of a true keeper to see if you can go without her. Grower words to live by.

LostTribe

Premium user
yeah definitely sucks when shit don't want to root and you loose something. I keep thing going until the cuttings are fully rooted before tossing something nice these days.

6 weeks in Sfv OG. Only spits the 5 leaves occasionally and that's in flower. Never grown her outdoors but I think she throws more 5s outside. She def is hard to root but just have to be patient with her and take very healthy cuts. Usually 3-4 weeks she takes to root. Not near the caliber of run I want to give her but it was a mom so I got rid of it and started a new one. Very lanky and viney and needs major support in flower. Lemon pinesol skunk is best way I can describe it smell intoxicating. Love it and glad to have it

PJzQ4sN.jpg

W9q82Ra.jpg

Qc8IMnB.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
never tried the real thing but look forward to trying to look for an true og representative in seed form when i get more room.

looking to try relentless's offering and perhaps karma's og lines.

usda101

Im pretty bummed i lost my baby . Had to walk away from a lab and lost everything . Gifted it to a couple peeps trying to learn to grow and they blew it . We will meet again i hope . edit: Man i used to peel the calyxes off like Pomegranate to Roll up . Damn

Last edited:

DumbName

This is some SFV that's 2 weeks in. I'll try to remember to post some additional pics when they are a little older.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 48

stim

I have gotten one foot tall lanky as clones of SFV that did the same thing. I figured the fact that it was a foot tall+ in just a rapid rooter with barely any roots had something to do with it but it may be a strain characteristic. I have some swerve SFV growing now I will snap some pics later. Nice job lester have fun with her!
I have had a SFV cutting in soil since before Christmas, it has not rooted, has not died, HAS NOT DONE SHIT!!

Then two days ago....new growth. I have never seen anything like it. It never looked worse for wear, I always just gave it whatever I was giving the others. Just left it there because I want to smoke it so bad, I really wanted it for a Mom. And suddenly suddenly it decides to root and grow? Way cool..