What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banksy/Andy Warhol Exhibition on during 2016 IC Cup in Amsterdam

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
In case anyone is interested there's a Banksy and Andy Warhol art exhibition in Amsterdam at the MoCo Museum down by Museumplein/Vondelpark.

Banksy: Laugh Now
April 9, 2016 until September 4, 2016

Warhol: Royal
April 9, 2016 until July 3, 2016

Tickets are 12.50 euros

I'm definitely going :)

Last edited:

Shizzlenator

Hey,
that are great news !
Can we go in a group so we may get it a bit cheaper ?
Would love to see warhol's work :)

see ya soon

greetings

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
they do say that groups should contact them - so maybe it's possible to get a discount, but it will likely only be 10-15% (1.25 - 2 euros) so not 100% sure its worth trying to organise something.

If there's enough people wanting to go a particular day though (we havent seen the 420 schedule yet, so I dont know which activities are happening on which days) then it might be fun to at least visit as a group?

74G

excellent i really wanna go to see these exhibitions if possible even better with ic friends ... .. .

Can't wait count me in Jamie and see you saturday and think of me i will arrive with empty hands ;-))))

THC4SIM

Well spotted Jamie,
Yea I'll be well up for that one mate ��

Hope to get some good weather also ☀️ Fingers crossed

74G

Well spotted Jamie,
Yea I'll be well up for that one mate ��

Hope to get some good weather also ☀️ Fingers crossed

awesome to gop to these expos with u and jamie and all the others even better as last year we didn't see your cool face bro , can't wait and really cool u come this year (to win again???)

all the best

mellofello

Hey Jamie thanks for the heads up I'm down for this especially with some IC buddies

Not long now and only about 100 rigs to go, can't wait!

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Banksy is God.
banksy .jpg

Last edited:

Aether

So how was it?

In case anyone is interested there's a Banksy and Andy Warhol art exhibition in Amsterdam at the MoCo Museum down by Museumplein/Vondelpark.

Banksy: Laugh Now
April 9, 2016 until September 4, 2016

Warhol: Royal
April 9, 2016 until July 3, 2016

Tickets are 12.50 euros

I'm definitely going :)

Latest posts

Latest posts