What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was quick
23BB4E1D-B73E-4C80-8FF1-94D1CB0BE59B.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...i think i have the same cuisinart pot...nothing like good stainless steel cookware...gotta make a quick store run,then some more cleaning in the workshop/grow....just need to vacuum and mop and put the stacks of clean pots away...just regular garden chores aside from that...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to go play garden...and mop real quick....my buddy who got the 'vid has recovered for the most part,glad he's better...and bought me money which doesn't hurt...and took a pound of weed i've been sitting on...i didn't do a very good job of keeping track of how much the last harvest was...over two pounds though...

Akss

What lights gave you the over 2 pounds? Was it all rozay? Im assuming thats your biggest yielder? I forget what you had going on to many pots to keep track of lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What lights gave you the over 2 pounds? Was it all rozay? Im assuming thats your biggest yielder? I forget what you had going on to many pots to keep track of lol

mars hydro fc and fce 4800...it was a mixed crop,trop cherry,gg4,vinaigrette,chemtini,lemonrado,and lemon pina

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...on to the next chore here...got through the grow room cleaning task...pots washed,the workshop vacuumed,swept,and mopped,used up another 2 dozen stakes last night,might end up needing more...and another pack of yo-yos....

maybe something fun today...messing with bike stuff...got a couple of projects lined up,and it's gonna be hot and humid today so yardwork seems like no fun...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: puff thirty! got part way through the bike chores...then i managed to lose the pawl springs from the freehub body and got to crawl around with a flashlight looking for tiny,tiny little springs and now i get to wait until my order comes in so i can put the stupid things back in place...at least they were only a buck each....and yet one of the most annoying parts to deal with...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Rode the 18 mile potawatomi traill last night. Thought we would be out by dark and the storm would wait. Either way it was a good thrill on those screaming fast root covered downhills while holding my phone flashlight with one hand to see the trail. Nothing quite like the sensation of hell yeah I'm still on the bike repeatedly for an hour in the rain.

Attachments

• IMG_20210824_204659497.jpg
    IMG_20210824_204659497.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 11

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Question for you uncle. How long should I wait on a one direction bike trail for a friend to catch up before I assume he crashed and isn't actually catching up. I was beginning to wonder if I lost a buddy last night.

Turns out as soon as he couldn't see the trail he started walking his bike.

Some people

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question for you uncle. How long should I wait on a one direction bike trail for a friend to catch up before I assume he crashed and isn't actually catching up. I was beginning to wonder if I lost a buddy last night.

Turns out as soon as he couldn't see the trail he started walking his bike.

Some people

tough question to answer but in general i would say you wait...it's a dangerous sport,and good ride partners are tough to come by...it's not a race...community over competition

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...garden day again,and more up-pots to deal with since i just cleaned pots so it must be time to make more dirty ones...mainly clones in 20oz cups to #1 pots today...wish it was a bit cooler out,i could use some more veg space...soon summer will start to release it's not so fierce grip this year...got the doggos for 3 more nights,just a couple more chores to deal with while they're here...of course it's been a bit too hot and humid for me to want to deal with pulling weeds...

ordered some serious bike bling from a local outfit yesterday...already here! so i'm betting i get distracted playing with bike stuff today...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO Always error on the side of Safty First. If you are ever concerned about someone nothing wrong with checking on them.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It was a hard wait. Was not going to leave him hanging. Really didn't want to backtrack at night in a storm. And the mosquitoes were barely phased by the rain. I could see about 40 of them waiting to eat every time I slowed down.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
tough question to answer but in general i would say you wait...it's a dangerous sport,and good ride partners are tough to come by...it's not a race...community over competition

I have been hitting some of the group rides on the somewhat local trails. Most of those riders make me feel slow. I need to make a few friends that will wait for me at the top of the big hills. Like I have been with my buddies.