What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NASCAR'S NEW MARIJUANA AD,CHECK IT OUT!

OLDproLg

Veteran
link works,anyone home?

Well just read it,an its NOT nascar's ad,but in the front gate!
Pretty cool to see some action in public going on.........
Lg

Drift13

Farfuckingout! Every little bit helps. Thanks Lg, that's the first PRO-weed ad I have ever seen outside a canna-mag. :smokeit: :smoker:

OLDproLg

Veteran
We have no rights.......just rules!!!

And they are ment to be broken...........

Lets SMASH the doors down first,then change the rules!
Peace
Lg

K

kiwi_growa

Less calories than alcohol?...Hah! The amount i eat after i smoke a few bowls says otherwise.

DTFuqua

Problem is there is no provision for home growers. My disability check is only $530.00 right now and i won't be able to afford dispensary prices.

B

BigRuss

Notice that NASCAR is disclaiming any affiliation with the ad. It is encouraging seeing this sort of discussion happening in the public arena.

S

Seal-Clubber

Less calories than alcohol?...Hah! The amount i eat after i smoke a few bowls says otherwise.

lol.. if you look anything like your avatar picture, I suggest a bowl and a hike rather than a burrito.

:biggrin:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we all donated $10.00, could we sponsor a nascar? ICMAGmobile. Who's gonna drive?

Awesome. bg

No but I'll put up $500.00 toward a Billboard rental in a high "traffic" place Fla :)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In one of the comments:

Sadly to say the ad has been pulled due to Drug Free America Foundation, Inc complaining to the owners of the jumbo-tron and also stated, "This campaign falsely claims marijuana is safer than alcohol".

OLDproLg

Veteran
^^faultsly haaaaaa???

Thats why MILLIONS die from alcohol every month,an is linked to cancers.
This country is just plain scared to admit mj is HARMLESS!
Not only harmless but a medicine too,our message and truth will prevail soon!
Hope the ones who are against Mj all get sick an actually need it to eat......
THen they would sing another tune!
the ad was stopped in illinois,so lets see what happens to FLA at the race?
Lg

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Ah yes, the dispensary group that's coming for your grow rights so we can all suck off their tit.

Nope, not a fan.:moon:

Got that shit right. MMP was all over the dispensary bill here in Nevada. Even with taking med patients grow rights away they were all over it. FUCK MMP. The whole damn lot of them.