What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ok so I have a few questions.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so she is still alive. weeeeee. now just hope she stays alive.
well stay tuned for the comming weeks of flowering.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I have a few questions.

Q1: I was told that I can sex a young seedling then put it right back under 24/0 light to veg it into a much bigger plant. this is a female. weee
picture.php

So how does that all work out.

Q2: Ok so I just repotted my only veggie that turned out female.
but when doing so 50% of the root ball broke off. But I planted it into the bigger pot wit new way way better soil anyway.

The Q is will it still live even though 50% of roots broke off.
also it is 10 days of 12-12.

should I keep it in 12-12 or I put it back under 24/0?

11-08-09
picture.php

picture.php

sneakinman13

Veteran
i kinda just had a similar problem... i didnt loose half of my roots. but i transplanted about 10 days into 12/12. and my plants seem to be doing great....

as far as puttin it back to 24. ive wondered about that myself. but really dont kno... i just decided to flower mine out.. even though there not huge .. if i where you i would just take a clone and flower out that plant..

hope this helped. and good luck.

Fluorobuds

You can sex them and then put them back into 24/0 without a problem. If it is a real finicky strain I think people have said there is a slight chance of it turning herm, but I think it is rare. The only other negative possible outcome is leafier buds, but just make sure to change the light schedule back as soon as you can tell sex and you shouldn't see any difference in growth pattern.

Not sure what to tell ya about the roots. It will survive still but it will definitely be slowed down for a bit. Someone else might have first hand experience tho who who knows more, so I'll leave it up to them.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
cool thanks for ur 2 cents dudes.

Also the one in the first pic is alreaty female and is now back under 24/0 light.