What's new

flam mini cab

flambro

for 50 liters of cutting substrate, I used about 75% sieve mole soil and 25% coconut fiber , 2 biggest handfulls of coffee grounds 100g of guano and 200g of vermicompost.
they have been watered once with willow water at planting.

8 days later, there are 3/5 uk, 2/2 uk x cd / gm and 8/8 bm in the mini tray.

picture.php

as for the ecsd x cj / gm on the right, I removed the links after having too forced and split the main trunk that I then repair ... it recovers.

picture.php

picture.php

flambro

today, I repotted all the cuttings in individual pots of 10cl. finally, there are 8/8 bm, 2/2 uk x cd / gm and 2/5 uk rooted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flambro

procrastination

procrastination

not a lot of time giving plants these days, it grows slowly.

I completely defoliated and cut all the shoots of the ecsd x (cj / gm), just to contain a few more days and leave the light for cuttings next.

some cuttings will go outside as soon as temperatures rise again.

they deserve that I repot them but I must start the construction of the 2 spaces grow / flo forward for those who stay here, and take care of the extraction that I want to integrate in a formwork and then reject in a conduit I used in my old setup.

just a little evolution so for the moment ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi buddy !

Hi buddy !

I permitted myself to use the picture you made of sour rocket 60 seeds with credit to you . People were talking about big seeds, so I wanted to illustrate it ! :)

picture.php

flambro

Hi ze,
yes, these are big seeds that you made us there with these f4, I cross my fingers so that the plants are so much;)

otherwise, this week end, I pulled out 6 bm from the cabin, and cut the apex of all the remaining cuttings, they are still in their cup of 10cl for the moment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF6298.jpg
    DSCF6298.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF6304.jpg
    DSCF6304.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF6305.jpg
    DSCF6305.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF6318.jpg
    DSCF6318.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 49

flambro

thanks for the coms guys , it's sure it's time to go outside for the plants at this time, but i started a little early here , the plants are stagned for the moment , but they will start again.

I'm waiting for the next descending moon in a few days to redo a batch of cuts :)

Attachments

• DSCF6728.jpg
    DSCF6728.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF6724.jpg
    DSCF6724.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF6700.jpg
    DSCF6700.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF6711.jpg
    DSCF6711.jpg