What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott's OG under Mars Hydro Epistar 320

Kimura

Grow Outline:

4x4 Grow tent
3 Gallon Pots
ProMix HP

Advanced Nutrients:

Sensi A and B (Week 3-7)
Rhino Skin (Week 1-7)
Bud Ignitor (Week 1-2)
Big Bud (Weed 2-5)
Overdrive (Week 6-7)
B52 (Week 3-7)
Voodoo Juice (Week 1-2)

Botanicare:

CalMag
Sweet Berry

this is my first grow using Promix and my second grow using these nutrients. been watching the grow boss on youtube, and he's opened my eyes and made me see things in a different way. he's always talking about less light and less nutrients. i'm planning on only using the grow lights for the first 2-3 weeks before turning on the bloom lights. also, now instead of using CalMag throughout the entire flower cycle, i've added Sweet Berry to my lineup.

basically, there's too much nitrogen in CalMag to use past the second week of flower, so at that point the Sweet comes in. in doing this switch, i drop the nitrogen and add sulfur, which is perfect for ripening. bud candy only has magnesium, so that's why i went with Botanicare's Sweet Berry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

every week i'll post my feed chart. right now i'm in week 2. weeks start on sunday and end on saturday. makes everything a little easier when flowering.

Week 1 Nutrients

5ml Rhino Skin
5ml CalMag
3ml Pure Blend Pro Grow
4ml Voodoo Juice
4ml Bud Ignitor

Week 2 Nutrients

5ml Rhino Skin
5ml CalMag
3ml Pure Blend Pro Grow
4ml Voodoo Juice
4ml Bud Ignitor
2ml Big Bud

3snowboards

Very interested in your process
Canopy looks great
I have a pro 2 that's a size smaller
370w grow+bloom
How many watts that light have

Kimura

325w for veg and another 350w for bloom, so 675 watts total

i plan on running only the veg lights for the first 3-4 weeks, then i'll turn the bloom on and switch from CalMag to Sweet

Kimura

second to last day of week 3 today. still just using 325w, but will turn on the bloom light either next week or for week 5.

after the first 2 weeks, i switched from PBP grow and calmag to Sensi Bloom and Sweet Berry.

Week 2 Nutrients

5ml Rhino Skin
4ml Sweet
4ml Sensi Bloom A&B
3ml Big Bud
4ml B-52

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

nearing the end of week 5. everything is looking great :) i really love not worrying about the ph with these nutrients.

Week 5 Nutrients

5ml Rhino Skin
4ml Sensi A&B
4ml Sweet Berry
3ml Big Bud
3ml B52

= 400ppm

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

Looking real good in here. Haven't seen a lot of grows using the Mars pro lights.seems like they're doing fine for you. How are temps work veg and bloom turned on?

Kimura

81 is the highest it gets in the tent, on a good day it might be in the mid to high 70s. i live in colorado with no AC in my apartment. i need to get a window unit for that room. probably wait till next year though since it's almost fall.

Kimura

day 2 of week 6 today. everything is lookin great. gonna run these 10 weeks with a 2+ week plain water flush. i did 3 weeks on my last grow and they didnt really yellow out much. i lowered the ppm slightly this grow from my last, so maybe i'll get some colors on the leaves this time.

week 6 nutrients

5ml Rhino Skin
4ml Sensi A&B
5ml Sweet Berry
3ml Overdrive
3ml B52

= ~400ppm

on a side note, i popped 6 Flo OG seeds a while back. i tossed 3 of them out yesterday after i noticed the pollen sacks forming. 2 of the 3 that i have left show pistils, so i'll definitely have a Flo OG grow going on this fall/winter.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mars hydro definitely makes some quality models. I got me a unit not mars that is similar in the spectrum I'll be watching ya progress brother bless up