What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

EastBayGrower

Veteran
holy hell, why do people grow these things... from pics they look like straight schwag... lol no offense i know they smoke amazing. third eye. all that sativa snobbery...

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Kosher kush
Biker kush
Blueberry x panama x colombian
Apollo13
More cowbell

Would not be the same without some shwagg.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

This girls brother was the male in the blueberry x pr, ive grown out 3 different mating pairs with his progeny. Burmaberry x pr, deep congo x pr and now bb x pr, also the f1s of bubbahash x dc x pr. All were good but some at probaly 10% put out some form of intersex trait.

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Sayin that from what ive seen online the biker kush blows the kosher out the synagoge, by far more vigour and energy with better biomass formation side by side.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sayin that from what ive seen online the biker kush blows the kosher out the synagoge, by far more vigour and energy with better biomass formation side by side.

Prolly true. With that said, before I got all the cuts I have, I had a Kosher Kush plant. Found it from a single seed. Was the best representation of OG I ever had. It's what I judged all other OG's/OG hybrids against. Had that pure OG funk. Only other seeds I have popped that carried the same characteristics are Karma's OG and Karmdown. Both of those blew the Kosher out of the water in the yield dept. I still liked the taste and smell of the Kosher I found better than either of those two Karma varieties. You'll know if you get that pheno, rock hard golf balls of pure OG.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Well we will see, i have only tried og hybrids..but there is a certain level of subjective taste to it as im sure you know. There are real og cuts here but i havent seen any in my bags apart from the abusive cut. By real i mean not from seed named cuts yadda yadda.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Re potted the apollos and cloned the biker kush.

Attachments

• IMG_20170403_5323.jpg
    IMG_20170403_5323.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 8

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Got some nice males for sure. Feel bad ditching all of them. I even repotted one by mistake, gonna keep him to get a bit of pollen. Pulled the rest, got about ten males in a bag and empty pots. Planted 5 ukblues clones in there place. 6 a13 girls 2 grimm mix so far in the harem.

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So yeah i grew a few buds and smoked most of it, paid for the upkeep and bills till i got a new job and here i am. The overall winner was biker kush, then kosher kush. More cowbell was nice but only had one girl so little smoke. The blue panama got named ginger pubes by the locals and had few complaints, consideration of its Nld wispy buds inclusive.

This round its chemd x chem 4 x chemd ibl, miley biker, headstash, queen of soul, grimdica and some bagseed from last crop.

Latest posts

Latest posts