What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
a new hope

a new hope

it was the soil, everything put into it struggled and started to yellow. got rid of it. kinda relief it wasn't offgassing nor light..

i'll get back to those lines i was about to run before the disaster but in the meantime i have this one fem plant project. vegged under half power until gets a bit bigger. supposed to be lanky fellow in flower so leds might help there, we'll see.

non

Veteran
so today i measured the draw from the panel with cheapo meter. don't know the error margin for those, but it said about 84w at half power and 170w at full power. for a panel that is rated as 200w i guess that nice.

non

Veteran
couple weeks later, topped twice so taking a ball shape for now. bit more veg and then i flip, probably around end of next week.

non

Veteran
plant looked bit sad in the last post, but my magic of watering it's looking better..maybe week of veg more.

non

Veteran
about 2 weeks of 12/12. kinda expected it to get bigger than this, but the stretch might continue for awhile. leaves have been little clawy so just getting water for awhile.

non

Veteran
yeah it's triangle kush cookies fem. next round will be with peppermint kush and taskenti, both minty somewhat so double mint! after that i wanna do bangi(have fem version this time) again and some other fast sativa.

D

DLOC

Cool stuff!Seems like good one cross you gonna do.I do like interesting smell kinds.

non

Veteran
and at 7 weeks. yield will not be great, but gladly i dont have a scale anymore so will not know :D otherwise lookin forward to it. 2-3 wks to go.

non

Veteran
little nug at bit over 9 weeks. coming down at 10 or near. small plant (was expecting it to get bigger)but hope quality will be decent. next up i have little peppermint kush and just sprouted strawberry blue. so those 2 next round.

non

Veteran
^the smoke was nice but quantity disappointing as the plant was kinda small. anyway that's that and the new one is called strawberry blue, got it as a freebie and the reviews were good enough to give it a try. some sort of blueberry cross.

Latest posts

Latest posts