What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new at this

bchashman

i am new at the whole grow indoors thing and i was just looking for a good (easy) soil mix and strain to get started with! any other info would be great as well.
p.s i just watched the dvd WOW!! so cool. thanks so much
bchashman

hey

hey

if yah new to growing go buy the shultz bag of potting soil at walmart.black bag has some vermiculite in it.little white dots.then go to seeds direct and order northern lights from any of the seed breeders i(i grew sargamanthas northern lights #9 very easy and strong when its done.youll do fine with it.i add a little vermiculite to the soil which is sold right there with the soil.dont fertilize when you are vegging and after a couple of weeks of flowering use the shultz bloom formula at 1/2 dose and flush the soil at harvest.it all worked for me but now i use organics my only difference.