What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flavored smoke

tazzzy

has any one heard how to add flavor to harvest mj. i dont remember where i heard it but he said to put vanilla extract or any other flavor on a small little piece of cloth & put it into the baggie of mj.when you smoke it it tastes good . has anybody heard of that or tried it???

G

I've heard of adding scented cotton balls to curing jars to give the smoke a stronger smell.

G

Don't do it. That's like puttin ketchup on a steak.

I've heard of people putting lifesavers in the flush cycle res. for flavor or any extract out there would work.

Get the flavor from the bud not from some extra flavoring.

Tex

justforfun

Never happen.

Never happen.

I agree, bad weed can not be made to taste good.

Just a trick, that does not work.

Good tasting weed, is grown correctly and cured correctly. IMHO

JFF

Texas Kid said:
Don't do it. That's like puttin ketchup on a steak.

Tex

filter xp

Yea I've seen all the tricks in the book. People by me have had 'blueberry dro'....and by blueberry dro I mean sprayed down beasters with blueberry air freshener. The fuckin buds weighed so much 1g weighed out at close to 2.5....you should have seen the idiots amazed by the smell and the "fat 2 gram bags" they were getting. Wonder how their lungs felt after that smoke.

But the only legit technique I have even used was to add fresh orange peels to a bag of dirt weed. It does leave a nice fresh scent, and at the same time it moistens the weed to something bearable rather than the dried up schwag it used to be.

VbSparky

do a google search for tabacco flavoring or along that like
like for pipe tabacco or menthol cigs..
you can get the oils to sparay the buds with.
how it come out .... have no clue ...

Good luck ...

I could use a good menthol joint :)