What's new

must shut down indoor. Outdoor?

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Just two months ago I recieved my sc99's, lsd's, and of course the FREEBIE! (Thanks Gypsy). I had two separate rooms at two different locations. First my pop told me he no longer felt comfortable with the Flower room in his old garage:( Circumstances changed, and if I were in his shoes I would have made the same decision. This was ok because I still had my veg chamber at my place, I figured I would just train like hell and use the lights I had. Next, My father told me he didnt feel comfortable with the grow-op staying at the house ( moved back in with parents for med reasons). So now I am stuck with a decision to make. Do I finish this crop indoors and yeild 2-3 oz, or do I move them outside somewhere and wait till fall? There are pro's and con's for both sides. If I finish this crop indoor's I will have my medicine in 7 weeks, but it will be my last crop indoors and 2-3 oz wont last very long. If I move them outdoors I will yeild between 8-12 oz per plant, but I will have to go at least 5 more months without meds, I have a chance of getting my plantes ripped off, and not to mention the lack of attention they will recieve. My gut tells me to throw them outside and wait, but that is a long time to go without. btw- I have 7 sk#1's and 6 sc99's both 6 weeks old.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I am going to give 2 skunks and 1 sc to a friend to try. So I end up with 5 skunks and 5 sc's. Another problem, I have a location in mind for the grow, but hell I haven't scouted it out, and there is nowhere at all to grow around here.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I switched the lights to 12-12 4 days ago and will soon find females. I am leaning toward half inside and half outside. Three outdoors would be plenty and two indoors should last till the others are done. I have 10 plants left and I am guessing 50-50 on m-f ratio. I have tried reveging two or three times and I always screw it up one way or another. thanks for the input, and I will keep you updated.

Latest posts

Latest posts