What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble Bags- detailed instructions?

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
yeah we generally do smaller batches than what you mentioned even. we like it fresh. with wet you can definately use up to what wally mentioned but it just sits a little too long for our tastes if done that way

i would estimate that our batches are less than 200 gm average

Last edited:
Use a wooden spoon instead of a kitchen/paint mixer...

It give u a much better product all around in my opinion........even with my iceolator bags....i am able to get a very melty product.....
depending on the scraps i use of course..

Pressing is more of a concern i guess...since i never press for my buyers here in amsterdam...they like to get it in powder form...which is understandable imho....

i press nowadays in my shoe ...it works it very well i find....but ive tried the iron, coin press, the clamp everything...i never was really satisfied with the pressing of my products..

Latest posts

Latest posts