What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC 36 Hempy 160w cfl bud shots

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
The buds are dry and the total weight is 31.9 grams. It was 36.3g with the bowl and the bowl weighed 4.4g.

I think I lolly-popped them too much. I have another tub with 4 plants in it now halfway through bloom and I left much more on them than these. Here they are below.

My next round of clones, 6, are a little behind and will be a few more weeks of veg before they are bloomed.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I'd guess they are about 1.5 - 1.75 gallon containers.

I found them on the rubbermaid isle at wall mart, it was from a stackable plastic drawer.

2 of those fits perfectly in the bottom of my rubbermaid container.

indicameds

Thanks for the reply. Things look perfect. Passin out some rep is easy with pics like those. What are they about 8inch tall?(the tubs)
Stay high and safe..

When comparing the tub with 6 plants and the tub with 4 is it safe to assume: less plants equals more root space which equals taller plants? I say this because in a height limited cab (such as the one I've got in the works) it might be oddly enough be beneficial to run more plants in each tub.

I've got a few questions. Strain? Roughly how tall are you clones when you put them in for 12/12? How long did flowering take you for one of those tubs?

Awesome grow man! I think I'm gonna incorporate this into my grow.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Hey Jack:

The first tub with 6 plants, I flowered them at 8", but I pinched the stems of the ones growing taller so the shorter ones could catch up. The shorter ones had more lateral branching. All of those finished at about 16" tall.

The second tub with 4 plants has one that is taller than the rest, it has the least side branching. There is also one that has 4 or 5 tops all the same height and is the shortest at about ~5" shorter than the tallest one at ~20".

If you are limited with height, I'd suggest not using deep containers and either topping them early producing 4-6 even height tops or lsting them which requires constant effort, pita.

My next set of clones (6), have been topped, but they still need another week or so of veg time at least.

Can't wait to see your next set of 6. I'm interested to see what kind of space they'll take up after all being topped, and if that will effect your yield positively or negatively. That is if you plan on updating the this thread. If not thats alright but I'll probably shed a tear.

I think I am going to do 6 clones in a tub slightly more shallow than yours. I'll top or lst if needed, and choose between those two methods after i see how you do with the topping on this next set.

Thanks so much for the inspiration man and good luck to you!:canabis:

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Little update, I'm starting the flush on these. I forgot to rotate the pics before uploading them and they are already deleted off my computer, so, just turn you head.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Very nice Sam!!! How do you like the KC 36? How long have you been growing her? I loved it when I grew it and seeing your pics makes me want some more :D Anyway nice set-up and great results with those bulbs! K+ to you bro!

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Been growing her about 3 months or so.

I wish my amature skills wouldn't have killed most of them and I would have had more to choose from. I was trying to sex early by judging the pre flowers when they were just little nubs and ended up with 4 females, supposedly, I probably chunked a few good ones. There were a few times where I went on vacation or my girlfriend was over here for uninvited extended periods of time and I killed a few dying of thirst. I only ended up with one left and thats the pheno I have.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
When you first cut it, rotten fruit and then turns into a much smoother refined rotten fruity smell after two weeks curing.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I've got a diy carbon scrubber mounted to a stanley blower in the room. I also have some diluted mint oil with a humidifying filter in it.

The scrubber would work just fine with the door closed 24/7, but it would get too hot in there so I open it up sometimes and thats where the mint oil kicks in. With the door open, there is just a slight minty odor in the house. I doesn't smell like masked cannabis at all.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Jellyfish; refer to post #14, there is a link with pictures and I also explained it in another post, but irregardless its 2 bulbs into Y adapter into ceramic fixture mounted to the wall X2