What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

superpedro

Veteran
Looking very good cheese!!
The new growth on your vegging plants looks green and healthy too!

Too me it looks like the problem you had on your lower leafs was/is caused by the thrips larvae.

Cheers!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I went ahead and put this one in the bloombox on the right side of the sativa. also I may repot her later down the road.

this is the plant that I reveged from a 1 bud plant to a many more buded plant.
we will find out what will yield more in the end.
and the first time around the bud yielded 2.2 grams. so this time around I hope to yield more.
picture.php

picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Be careful that's not a pot pilfering puffin there :) Plant looks great, really fantastic and bushy and waiting to bust out some major sativa buddage :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so far so good. last night was night 1 of 12-12.

well iff all gose well Ill have some good bud agen down the road.
also this plant seemed to flower faster then any of the others did on her last grow.

HPYNY.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey cheese sorry mate, don't know how I've missed this thread for so long, anyways looking good and tagging along now for the rest of the ride.

Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

K

kidkannabis

Beautiful sativas Cheese! Way to bring in the new year!!!....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix.
should I keep this one going? or scrap it for clones. I did take to clones of it 1 week ago.
and 1 ofem now has roots.
also I flushed it a week ago cuz it was starting to yellow. so I don't know if it helped or made it worse.
picture.php

and here is the other one flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and lastly one of the veging girl that Im fixen to put in the bloom box.
picture.php

picture.php

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Nice bushes you got, they look healthy and lush.

new pix.
should I keep this one going? or scrap it for clones. I did take to clones of it 1 week ago.
and 1 ofem now has roots.
also I flushed it a week ago cuz it was starting to yellow. so I don't know if it helped or made it worse.
picture.php

Is space an issue, if not i say flower her out.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
after the update I ended up tieing her down even more. now shes looken really flat.
hope she ends up growing some nice triched out flowers.

also I am so so dam glad that the other lil bush re-veged out nicely because the bud that plant grew the first time was super dooper good all around.

and I cant wate to see how well that other lil indica dom plant flowers out.

also this is the first time that I have had 3 female bushies flowering at 1 time indoors.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Did you change a setting on your camera? It all started looking blue a while back. I hope your bushes go well, cheezy-B1.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking nice and healthy, I swear that in your top photo the tips all have a blue tinge to them, is that how they look to you in person cheese???

Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah thats how it looks fo real. some leafs keep dieing off every few days or so.
thats why I am wandering if I should even keep trying to grow it.

also she is 5 weeks and 3 days of flowering. and looking quite sad to me.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
On closer inspection it looks like a cal/mag def to me or some sort of nute lockout, that's just my humble opinion, but ya right for 5 weeks it does look sad.
Peace

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I looked at her and Im gunna watch her very closely cuz her buds r growing a lil bit bigger.

and if in 2 more weeks her buds don't look like there growing them Im gunna take her out.

Also Im gunna move the vegie indica into the bloom area soon.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sativas sometimes wont flower till they get to a certain age so it may well be worth cloning it and flowering the clone.

looks nice though

V.