Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Copalita (Oaxacan)- P1 Deep Dive

Thread Title Search
Copalita (Oaxacan)- P1 Deep Dive Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2018, 03:30 AM #11
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
My pictures are terrible of course, but I ended up with some different phenos from the p2 of this. One fell over and broke from the weight last week, another had the carbon filter fall on her and is starting over.

Over all I ended up with 7 females and 3 males. So far just the one wildly branching female, two of these denser flowers (for copalita), one really airy whitish female and two main single cola spear type phenos.

These are just starting week 13 today of 10/14 from rooted cutting.

I am thinking another 2-3 weeks on most of them and the more wild lady I think she will go another 4-6 weeks.

Spicy smells some with pepper some like murr, woodish smells but can't pindown more than a slightly sour wood shaving type of smell.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:40 AM #12
Dawn Patrol
Cranking back up for the winter season

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Tagging in, I sure don't wanna miss this one!

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 05:14 AM #13
Green

Green is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really nice
Thanks RC for the photos and info. Dive deep! Love narrow leaf mexy’s. Keep it coming.

In the cradle of our past, I lay upon my back in a cave so shallow I could penetrate it only by squirming, not by crawling. There, by the dancing light of a resin torch, I drew upon wells and ceiling the creatures of the hunt and the souls of my people. How illuminating it is to peer backward through a perfect circle at that ancient struggle for the visible moment of the soul. All time vibrates to that call: "Here I am!" With a mind informed by artist-giants who come afterward, I peer at handprints and flowing muscles drawn upon the rock with charcoal and vegetable dyes. How much more we are than mere mechanical events! And my anticivil self demand: "Why is it that they do not want to leave the cave?"
-Duke Leto ll
Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:40 AM #14
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejact55 View Post
Very cool.
Just curious, you still have the manipuri project going also, or is that one all done?
Hola thejact55,

Yes I still have the Manipuri project in flight and they are also at 8 weeks of flower, looking great Will post pics of them soon on their thread and would say the buds are 2/3 the size of the Copalita...about 2 weeks slower to trigger.

Saludos

RC_Colas
RC_Colas is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 12:57 PM #15
grower1234

grower1234 is on a distinguished road
Nice colas how many weeks flo ?
grower1234 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 06:30 PM #16
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Subbed!

The one I grew had a dreamy/floaty Colombian type of high. For that type of high, it was exceptional. A friend reported an energetic one from a small airy bud and skinny leaf one. Makes me want to double back and check more of them since I'm looking for a more soaring cerebral exhilarating high.

Very glad I found this thread.

Here are pictures of the one I grew. There was nothing delicate about it. It was a beast. It is a classic from the old days. The high was so relaxing yet buoyant. No heavy limb feeling like so many modern indica crosses. The aroma, though complex, had the spicy/musty smells like most Mexican strains from back in the day. I was blessed to have the opportunity to grow it. I hope you don't mind me posting this. You got a rare gem here, and I couldn't help myself:

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:39 PM #17
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
Whooo! Another RC thread!
I have not forgot about you, friend!

Tagging along for this one, hope I'm not too late

Old 06-25-2018, 05:15 PM #18
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Hola Limegreen,

Looking great amigo and sounds like you have selected some good diversity in your population set for the future Best of luck with the finish and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the lines end product.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
My pictures are terrible of course, but I ended up with some different phenos from the p2 of this. One fell over and broke from the weight last week, another had the carbon filter fall on her and is starting over.

Over all I ended up with 7 females and 3 males. So far just the one wildly branching female, two of these denser flowers (for copalita), one really airy whitish female and two main single cola spear type phenos.

These are just starting week 13 today of 10/14 from rooted cutting.

I am thinking another 2-3 weeks on most of them and the more wild lady I think she will go another 4-6 weeks.

Spicy smells some with pepper some like murr, woodish smells but can't pindown more than a slightly sour wood shaving type of smell.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Old 06-25-2018, 05:24 PM #19
RC_Colas

Hola ThaiBliss,

Great to see you on the thread amigo and for the KIND words about your Copalita experience My current run is aimed at preserving the diveristy mentioned and ensure sexual stability for the future, so stay tuned as I have about 4-6 weeks to go for sampling.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
Subbed!

The one I grew had a dreamy/floaty Colombian type of high. For that type of high, it was exceptional. A friend reported an energetic one from a small airy bud and skinny leaf one. Makes me want to double back and check more of them since I'm looking for a more soaring cerebral exhilarating high.

Here are pictures of the one I grew. There was nothing delicate about it. It was a beast. It is a classic from the old days. The high was so relaxing yet buoyant. No heavy limb feeling like so many modern indica crosses. The aroma, though complex, had the spicy/musty smells like most Mexican strains from back in the day. I was blessed to have the opportunity to grow it. I hope you don't mind me posting this. You got a rare gem here, and I couldn't help myself:
View Image
View Image

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2018, 03:25 PM #20
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
Subbed!

View Image
View Image

That looks like a p1 of djs lines for sure! Glad to see you at it RC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote