in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Mammoth P Microbes

Thread Title Search
-
Mammoth P Microbes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2017, 02:18 AM #331
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnasty View Post
I dont know if its mammoth P, but since I added mammoth P AND some other microbes my rez will drift UP fast! Im doing flood and drain with hydroton and daily my PH will swing from 5.8 up to 6.2-6.4. Its really annoying. I just picked up some phosphoric acid PH down with hopes of it keeping it stable longer than the GH citric I was using, its not working :-(
living rez for hydro can be really scary....
last i did hydro i kept my rez dead af
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:37 PM #332
mcnasty

mcnasty will become famous soon enoughmcnasty will become famous soon enough
the benefits Ive seen since moving to live is wayyyy too nice to go back to dead. I'll figure the PH out. I think its the geolite Im using now from ROCKs, but thats for another thread
mcnasty is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 02:41 AM #333
Lrus007

Lrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of light
well i have given mammoth p a 2nd try.
i did not like how the buds came out 1st try.
i did like how it made bigger stems on plants.
my 2nd try i used it until 2nd week of bloom.
it did the same thing.. buds do not look like they should.
if you have a plant that buds are mostly frosty leafs.
then it would work well for you. i would say i got 50%
more leaf from plants. this last crop with it sucked
to much leaf not enough bud. most the time i get 20-25
fist sized buds. this round i only got like 6. then a shitload
of leaf. might work for other strains. but on my main strain
it sucks. i will not be using it anymore.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 03:38 AM #334
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of light
Used it, and I didnt like it at all. Think I'll use it strictly while vegging. Made my floppy cookies branches strong tho. Like real strong.

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 07:53 AM #335
Sport Farmer

Sport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really nice
Photosynthesis plus does a lot more for your plants then this stuff does in my opinion. If you want to get down to noticeable differences, it's no comparison for me. Mammoth p didn't really do much for my garden. It did help revitalize a couple of plants I had in solo cups that were pretty sad, but that was the highlight for me. I could do that with other products easily though, so not essential. In the end, it just seems ridiculously overpriced for really nothing too terribly noticeable. That's been my experience with it and I wont be making any future purchases of it.
Sport Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:40 AM #336
progro

progro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enough
Check out Nutri-life Bio P from Nutri-tech solutions. Same stuff probably half the price and twice as strong. I use a few of their products in my formulating. Silica, potassium citrate, fulvic and cloak oil. Agricultural grade not snake oil.
progro is offline Quote