What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dj's blue berry & flo, headband, bubba and pure kush

D

dankbudz

pic 1: dj shorts blue berry mother
pic 2: dj shorts flo mother
pic 3: 3 foot headband mother
pic 4: headband mother close up
pic 5: headband mother shot from the top
pic 6: pre-98 bubba kush
pic 7: pure kush

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

thats amazing you have dj shorts blueberry mother. i cant wait to see that plant in flower.

Top Secret

Youre gonna love that pure kush. Its by far what I reach for first out of around 10 strains......straw diesel, mustang mist, ssh, schrom, kranial kush, bubb o blackberry, kksc, and double dutch.

S

socioecologist

DB, you going to flower these ladies out? I'm anxious to see DJ's work start blooming, and I think you will be the first on here to do so. Can't wait!!!

D

Delta Force

dankbudz said:
the PK is the shit love the high. def top 10
But damn it grows slow :bashhead: .....im flowering her out then she's gone.....im just too impatient......the hollywood PK is much more vigorous but completely dif beasts. I'll prob go take a cut now just cuz you guys said its so good :cuss: ..lol

Hows the high? ive heard dif things...not quite as potent as bubba but prob some of the best tasting herb is what ive mostly heard.....thoughts?

G

I'm taggin this...Definitely am interested in seeing how the Flo and Blueberry turn out...

D

dankbudz

what im gonna do is flower my mothers out (BB & flo)when i flip my lights. ive gotta take some more cuttings to. i just transplanted both of them into 7 gallon bags in power flower soil. they were in 3 gallon pots tied down. i want them to explode. ive got a couple cuts that just got roots. so its safe to flower them out. ill post more pics later..nothing to look at really they been almost stripped bare for cuts....plus i dont have a cam. i have to borrow someones to take pics.

G

Its hard to know if its the same, but DP's Flo has a blistering stone - Jack Herrer quality. Its a good outdoor plant. I havent smoked any flo in a few years now, but the last time i smoked it made me happy as hell that I smoke lazy old indicas. Jesus.

D

dankbudz

i cant get my new pics to upload for some reason?? can someone help me out?

D

dankbudz

first up is djs blueberry

then pre-98 bubba kush

my headband mother

herijuana

LA confidential

couple of garden shot of magic and then NLxBB

pure kush

rooted cuttings BB then flo:

the razz freshly TP'd from an ez cloner

Latest posts