What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Greenthumb's Acapulco Gold

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings People,

DOes anyone knows if it's possible to obtain somewhere DrGt Acapulco Gold ? Any seed depot still having this one in stock ?

Irie !

G

Yup, Dr Greenthumbe still has it, email him and he will sell you some, he just took it off the list cos it never sold well at all.

G

mriko, if you get a pack and find a good male, please, please please, pretty please send me some pollen as I have two different phenos of Highland Oaxacan Gold but no male, the Acapulco sounds like the ideal male to try and preserve the H.O.G. with.

Syd

ICMag Donor
What a surprising thread! If mriko is asking for AGs... ... well he really got a fantastic project in his mind.

P.S. I always miss your asian travels tales since OG, mriko.

Good good good luck for everything.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
mriko, if you get a pack and find a good male, please, please please, pretty please send me some pollen as I have two different phenos of Highland Oaxacan Gold but no male, the Acapulco sounds like the ideal male to try and preserve the H.O.G. with

Hey GP ! That will be with great pleasure ! But you'll have to be patient. I'm giving my very very first try to indoor growing this season and the growroom is packed. I can't grow year round because of my travels, but I might give it a go end of this year.

If mriko is asking for AGs... ... well he really got a fantastic project in his mind.

well, eheh, I dont know ! first have to learn many of the subtilities of indoor growing !
Thanks, I should bring back some new green tales next fall, maybe I'll take sometime to revive OG's Asian Goodies thread !

Irie !

darrinjefferson

i have an acaulpoco gold x og kush in the greenhouse right now.
im really excited to see it flower. I have always been interested in the AG since I heard about it when I was a bit younger.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I just was lucky to score some once in a Haarlem Coffeeshop (TheeHuis ?). Beautifull golden buds, and alas seedless, with very yummy woodsy flowery flavors and great high. Very positive and relaxed, contemplative, great to smoke in the nature. Put on big smile on my face. I remember about a wake-up joint at Vliegenbos camping, my, was tripping hard on the birds !

Irie !

I have a male and quite afew f'2s of dr greenthumbs golden haze(AG x Orgianl haze), nice poppuri hazey smell and taste with better than average yeilds. Makes me want to try a few of his other strains but they are all kinda pricey

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
Gulf Coast said:
I have a male and quite afew f'2s of dr greenthumbs golden haze(AG x Orgianl haze), nice poppuri hazey smell and taste with better than average yeilds. Makes me want to try a few of his other strains but they are all kinda pricey
gs you grow those outdoors? how were they to grow?

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Gulf Coast said:

Yes men...so expensive I would like to try the Kashmir resin factory but.. too expensive for y pocket :bashhead:

Latest posts

Latest posts