What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any experiences with Afropips' Malberry? Sativa suggestions?

Igignokt

There's some strains by Afropips that have caught my eye, especially Malawi Gold and Tribal Vision. I know many don't like Afropips personally, but leave that aside and leave unbiased info. I'm looking for a strong sativa to finish by ski season. Now I know Malawi Gold is a famous, really uppity landrace sativa which is perfect except for the fact that it would be a closet grow and there's not enough space. I've heard great things about Tribal Vision which consists of Malberry, Grapefruit and Congo Nepalese? I've heard nothing but great things, but how come I haven't heard any reports of straight up Malberry (Malawi Gold x blueberry)? It's $10 cheaper than tribal vision, but sounds to have more of the original malawi gold in it which is what I want.

If you have experiences with malberry, let me know. If you have other suggestions for a sativa (especially tasty ones) that are very potent up-highs and feasible to grow indoors, please let me know!

That Malberry looks like a winner, but I'm never grown/smoked it before. But Malawi x Blueberry, that's gotta be some top notch smoke. I would recommend Bangi Haze from ACE seeds, it smells so delicious like liquorice x mango x cellantro x incense. I have two nice phenotypes I found in that line. Another great trait of Bangi Haze is that it is an ibl and it breeds true :D It's my favorite strain, the best I've come across yet. The high is up without any anxiety. Peace

OldPath

Unkle Munki

I know this thread is old, but I recently acquired Malberry seeds and I hope to give a better answer to these questions in about 1 year, say Sept/Oct 2010.