What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoo's Outlaw Growers Pre98 Bubba x DPD

Z

zoolander

Got 3 of them up and runnin and thought you all might wanna see them do what they in some coco :wave: :friends:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
sup zoo? looks like you're hard at work again. nice scoop on the pre98xdpd for sure! i'd grab a seat in all your threads, but you just have way too many! outlaw's gear has been on my wishlist for some time now and this will be cool to see how they turn out. k+ bro!

lovelightpower

Veteran
is that just raw coco, what brand are you using?
do you have to do any of that washing or soak thing?

i use the canna pro coco, i think they've done just about everything for you with that one. instead of being called "professional" it should be called "idiot-proof"!

Z

zoolander

Yeah LLP I just use the Canna Coco and I add roughly 30% perilite. When I plant my seeds I remove the perilite from the top inch of coco in the cup so its not in the way of my seeds sproutin.

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
sounds good man,
i'm using LC’s Soiless Mix #1,

5 parts Coir
3 parts perlite
2 parts wormcastings

then i've just started using B.A.C nutients for feeding them.
i'm swapping from bio-bizz range.
i also had a go at making my own compost teas, but i found it all a bit smelly and messy.

because i'm on prepetual cycle i can experiment with something new every week, so i was gonna try this water only mix, maybe in the next couple of weeks.

RECIPE #2
Bongaloid's Guano Mix.
Use all these items combined with one gallon of soil mix.
1/3C hi N Guano (N8 P1 K1)
1/2C hi P Guano (N6 P15 K3)
1TBS Kelp Meal

i just managed to get hold of high nitrogen bat guano, which is hard to get in the u.k. its like gold dust, but a bit more smelly. so its the first chance i've had to try this fert mix. this mix which should be water only right through flowering (sounds easy).

Grizz

Veteran
growAholic, Im starting a self help clinic for you Zoo. Just mail me all your plants and seeds and go cold turkey. I think this will save you. Got the sfv og x dpd , might have something to contribute soon.

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Gettin ready to take off soon. These have almost 0 spacein between nodes and look to be very compact in growth which will make for a nice stout clone run :headbange

Z

zoolander

Baker :wave: You came out of your cave at Rez's just for me ! Now I know you like me :muahaha:

ConceptOfSleep

:lurk:

Ill pull up a seat for this one.

Outlaw was kind enough to send me a pack of the SFV x DPD beans to test for him. Im waiting for my coco to get here so I can finally pop them! Im definitely interested to see how yours do in coco.

Lookin great so far Zoo

:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whats wrong zoo, outlaws thread not good enough? :wave: just givin ya shit bro, good luck on gettin a nice purple bubba pheno :headbange

Z

zoolander

I wish I would of put it in Outlaws bro, This is becomin to much work to run so many strains and threads and may just post everything in my Zoo cage thread :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts