What's new

GH 3 PART FOR SOIL BLOOM?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
So I was told that the GH 3part will work fine in soil, But i have a few extra questions how strong do i mix it? what ratios? and what strengths through out the bloom process? (Roughly)

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Lucas formula is a good referance point to start at in coco i found it lackn in the grow department untill i added flora grow to the mix.

start with the Lucas formula and adjust your garden from there

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Im using FFOF with FFHF SC will it be a problem? or whats a cheap alternative? should I use this supernatural bloomterra?

grower1977

I use Flora series in soil, in bloom, 2,5/5,0/7,5ml , Grow/Micro/Flora, diluted in 10 liter. It works just fine to me...

burnt out og'er
Veteran
thanks grower,would you happen to know what that works out to be in TB or tsp?

GT,
A teaspoon is 5ml, a tablespoon is 15ml.
You can do the math from there ok.

Grower is talking about "the 123 formula"
Expressed in parts... in the g/m/b order however when mixing always mix the micro first into your water or your mix will be badly damaged. Feed the every third watering

Vegetative growth run 3-2-1
Then in the first two to three weeks flowering run a 2-2-2
Then go full flowering formula run 1-2-3

Strength wise, I'd go with half teaspoons for the part size per gallon of water.
It's a tad weak on mag if you're using distilled or ro water, so add 1/8th teaspoon epsom salts per gallon if your plants begin showing a mag def.

Cut that strength in half again for the young ones but only after they've gotten used to living in that ff soil, not before.

hth,

Good comment from 10k.
Gh 3 part is real mild. You can get away with murder with this stuff... I know Cause Ive seen. Then stuff just about ph's soil itself. you don't need a blank soil, you can use just about anything, I have. I also have a prat per million reader also. You can play with the mix to find out what suites your lants or you can follow the directions on the bottle. Either way you should be fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts