What's new

Water PH keeps rising.

leftright

Hi, The PH of water in my area is high so I use "PH Down" to get it to 6.5 but after checking a batch I made a week ago the PH is back up to 7.6, I noticed a similar increase in the previous batch so it's not isolated. Has anyone come across this before?

S

sparkjumper

I've never let my water sit out for a week so I've never experienced that.I would definately use a teaspoon of dolomite lime per gallon soil in a situation like that.Why not just let the tapwater sit overnight,PH then use it?

pH rises naturally... there is nothing you can do about it... as things decay pH rises. although you can't see the things in the water it happens none the less. pH then use... and prepare to repeat, unless you can get rain water on call.

S

sparkjumper

That makes sense to me.I always balance nutrient or water ph then use immediately

S

sparkjumper

Sirgrassalot instead of reddotting me every chance you get like a little girl maybe you'd like to contribute to the thread?Looks like I have my own little troll goody goody.If this is how you treat folk that are not impressed with your bud you'd have a lot of folk here to deal with because they all blow you away.Now enough of the trolling bullshit punkass

Latest posts

Latest posts