What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo Z
No worries on tiger bro, I will get some goin right after I get another crop in, SD is a great smoke, loving the diesels right now

Sir
Yeah I do have some nice specimens, right now, I have quite a bit stockpiled, so losing a plant here and there is not really a concern of mine, I was out checking my outdoors this morning, getting some nice buddage going

NJAY
LOL who has the more bitey stuff? I have not seen many snakes around the areas I camp, there is one section with Rattlers, but none that are overly agressive. My biggest fear really is Racoons, they get into everything. Thanks bro good to be back

N

NZjay

well there ya go! no Coons in NZ! so thats 1 - 0 to NZ already!

worst thing that might get ya in NZ is a MOSQUITO.... and they sell repelant for that shit! hehehe...

NZ is the ONLY place i know of that i could sleep on a blanket under the stars, and worry about NOTHING.....
no coons... no skunks... no wolves... no rabid deer... lol. no snakes, no poiseness spiders!

i think its official dude.. you are just going to have to come visit me in NZ one day, and we shall go camping! NZ stylez! :D

(btw - ive always compared NZ to Canada... for some reason they seem very much alike in many many many ways! politics/health care/even currency is close to the same exchange rate.

i REALLY wanna travel all of canada one time in the future. much love!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hell yeah man hope you had fun camping. Shit i need to go for trip too i think. Once the outdoor is done ima take a drive somewhere. My bud has been wanting me to go to a rainbow gathering with him. That would be a triippy vacation. Peace dog and glad you are back bro.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
NZJAY

Dude we have all sorts of wildlife here, I am not what fun it would be without any danger at all. You dont have Scorpions or anything like that?

Chubby

Thanks bro, good to be back man. What is rainbow gathering?

OK

This will be my last update here in this thread. It has run its course. It has been about a year, and has been quite successful, so I am going to retire this thread with the conclusion of my last post.

Ok, well I decided to finish everything I have inside outside, why not? I have a pretty selcuded spot, and I was anxious to get some seeds in the ground. I really want a good December crop, so something new might help. Here are some pics of my outside plants now

various shots of the ECSD x STRAWD I have outside, one of them the first pic, is just been put outside, the other two are well over 4 feet tall now, and starting to show me their lady parts

Tangerine Bud shots

Well, thats it, Thank you to everyone that has stopped by the hospital, It has been a pleasure showing you what I have been able to do in the last year.

Take care all, make sure you visit my new thread coming sometime this morning, 3 strains

THE OFFICE IS CLOSED

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you cant close the vets office bro!!!!!LOL..just kiddin around bro...I think Ive been here from the start, so I feel honored puttin in one of the last posts!!! It has been a killer ride Dr. Dog, and Ill be the first to christen the new thread!!!Count on it!!!Later brother, Peace

- Z