What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

PDX Dopesmoker

I think I'm heading up to my guerilla site.....I've got a GG4 x up there that was frosty as could be about 10days ago. I wish I harvest it when I was last up there.....but fingers crossed it hasn't mold or something else happen to her. I'll try to post some pics of some of the stuff I've harvest already and this GG4 cross. I'll have to look it's either a GG4 x GTE or GG4 x Gorilla Biscuit......either way it was some frosty snowball size buds.

Nice pics PDX !!!!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to those Glue cross photos you're promising. Sounds like your plants are being challenged with some rough weather so finding out how they handle it is really interesting to me, I got 2 different crosses of Glue crosses myself and they just got their first real rainstorm landing one them yesterday. Seeing what you've got to say about yours might end up helping me care for mine later on.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a few pics I took right before I pulled her this evening....GG4 x I think gorilla biscuit.....I'll have to check my notes maybe GG4 x GTE
I wish I pulled it last time I was there. It did have some mold. But it's rained on her all spring)summer. I'll get some pics of the trimmed buds. This is a super sticky plant. Probably next to the DFG.

Attachments

• IMG_20180913_184751.jpg
    IMG_20180913_184751.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20180913_184730.jpg
    IMG_20180913_184730.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180913_184815.jpg
    IMG_20180913_184815.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a few Critical Sour I harvest a few days ago

Attachments

• IMG_20180911_192311.jpg
    IMG_20180911_192311.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20180911_181404.jpg
    IMG_20180911_181404.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20180911_174321.jpg
    IMG_20180911_174321.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 14

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a little DFG plant I harvest and some DFG buds I'd harvest from another plant. I harvest these a couple evenings ago. After relentless rain it was time to harvest

Attachments

• IMG_20180910_205155.jpg
    IMG_20180910_205155.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20180910_205240.jpg
    IMG_20180910_205240.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180910_200032.jpg
    IMG_20180910_200032.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180910_200000.jpg
    IMG_20180910_200000.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 11

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Critical + intermediate bud after 150 days from seed. This is the fastest strain of this year , trichome (s) start to become cloud-colored ..

picture.php

:thank you: all

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice stuff WV.

Thanks...I've been so busy I've barely had time to get pics. I've gotta edited some for security. I pulled that GG4 X and didn't even get any pics of the other few ladies I had up there. I've done pretty good on weigh....I'm not exactly sure the numbers yet. But I got alot from one of my Critical Sour s I had in a 30gal container. Most of the others I've harvest are in 20gal down to a few 5gal. I've just had to be extremely careful, I've not really been able to hang my plants like I normally would. The risk of mold and as quickly as it can fuck you. I've just hang for a day or two and trimmed and put on drying screen racks

I'd normally hang my plants 2-3wks in about 65deg room with some fans circulating air, with the fans not directly blowing on the plants. Then I'd trim and let dry until they were ready for jars.....but with a large outdoor harvest you gotta go with brown paper bags. That's usually how I dry, and cure. After everything gets dry I've left bud in jars until I get around to smoking it in the past.

I've been so busy I've almost forgot to water my other plants. There's alot of stuff I'm looking at mid October......if mother nature allows it. I'm hoping to avoid the big rains now the storm moved :tiphat:

yardgrazer

After an eternity of gloom and rain the sun finally came out again in the NE, I took my coupla girls out to enjoy a little fresh air and sunshine. Gave em a douse of sulfur spray to be on the safe side.

CowboyTed

There's alot of stuff I'm looking at (harvesting in) mid October......if mother nature allows it. I'm hoping to avoid the big rains now the storm moved :tiphat:

Funny how perfect strangers following your grow from a long distance away can feel a sense of relief for you when the storm turns. I wish I could share some Colorado sunshine to help dry things out for you.

My girls have another month before harvest, but they are looking happy, filling up the stems with the beginnings of nice twelve-inch colas, and now those colas are beginning to fatten up. Big excitement for a first-timer!

Dankwolf

South mtf outdoor . early october finish would be my guess

South mtf outdoor . early october finish would be my guess

Full plant

picture.php

Close up of lower branch.

picture.php

Dankwolf

Cotton candy . late October finish

Cotton candy . late October finish

Yes they don't look like much but this girl is special to me . she has heavy rks terps with a back note of diesel fuel to a much lesser existent.

picture.php

Close up only .

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Funny how perfect strangers following your grow from a long distance away can feel a sense of relief for you when the storm turns. I wish I could share some Colorado sunshine to help dry things out for you.

My girls have another month before harvest, but they are looking happy, filling up the stems with the beginnings of nice twelve-inch colas, and now those colas are beginning to fatten up. Big excitement for a first-timer!

Thanks friend....yes it's been a rough one. Am I happy with how things have gone??? Definitely not. But at least I've harvest these early finisher strains before the mold really wiped them out. It's comes to a decision do you let your plants go 2more wks and risk losing the entire plant or do you harvest a plant now that's basically ready. And with the trichomes milky and half and half it's a no brainier.

I've been harvesting everything that's ready to harvest. I usually like to push harvesting back a few wks after I think there ready....so everything is kinda working good.

DW very nice .....lol you could employ a crew to trim that beauty. Probably give somebody carpel tunnel trimming those monsters. You can definitely tell a WC garden from the EC theres no doubt who the king's are:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a nice little Genius Thai plant I decided to harvest. Another raining evening like always and mold creeping up on everything. I like these Genius Thai plants. I had this lady planted in the ground and she done pretty good. Not much TLC given to her. This plant is very similar to C99 that I grew early 2000. It's got that pineapple smelling going on just like C99 and finished pretty fast. Say July 25 or so to Sept 14,15.....what's that around 55days?? Like always I'd like to have felt safe to let her go another WK

Genius Thai

Attachments

• IMG_20180914_181147.jpg
    IMG_20180914_181147.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180914_202830.jpg
    IMG_20180914_202830.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180914_202915.jpg
    IMG_20180914_202915.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20180914_202857.jpg
    IMG_20180914_202857.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The weather has done some weird things around here. I've got a few strains that are late finishers but there already trying to finish. I think all the rain is making some strains try to finish now....but they have just started budding and already getting red hairs. Some of the late Oct early Nov strains aren't doing this but I've got a few that are. I've never seen so much rain .......I love growing but I'll be happy to wrap this season up and go back to the drawing board for next yr

Dankwolf

Thanks friend....yes it's been a rough one. Am I happy with how things have gone??? Definitely not. But at least I've harvest these early finisher strains before the mold really wiped them out. It's comes to a decision do you let your plants go 2more wks and risk losing the entire plant or do you harvest a plant now that's basically ready. And with the trichomes milky and half and half it's a no brainier.

I've been harvesting everything that's ready to harvest. I usually like to push harvesting back a few wks after I think there ready....so everything is kinda working good.

DW very nice .....lol you could employ a crew to trim that beauty. Probably give somebody carpel tunnel trimming those monsters. You can definitely tell a WC garden from the EC theres no doubt who the king's are:tiphat:

Me,and the wife do all the timing . it takes about 1.5-2 weeks per plant .