What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

Dankwolf

I am in smaller situation . I need to biuled my green house around my girls in the next 15 days for a fu'll finish harvest .

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benchwarmer-- You really take good care of those girls! Nice job on the greenhouse setup! I would put something on the greenhouse to weigh it down, or you could strap it down. Never know when the wind will blow.

Dankwolf-- Excellent job, those are giant plants! Looking forward to seeing the greenhouse go up! Make sure its secure in case the wind picks up! How is the flower development coming?

Just top dressed with 20 lbs of Garden tone and spread more liquid fence granular repellent by campfire light. Its an isolated spot, so its all good having a little fire there. It should help repel animals too!

Bluegrass-- I think its time to harvest the tops!

I was thinking about harvesting the thickest tops tomorrow. We have 2-5 inches of rain coming after a round with a half inch to an inch! They're ahead of schedule so they're probably good to go! : smoke:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Wild Super 07 F2's, made from HFH originals, cause Esbe was too busy to answer PM's when I asked him to sell me more. Bulk order too, so he missed out on that with his facebookshit and thing. No hard feelings, works for me

Weather is surprisingly nice and warm here in the North, hoping it continues, cause there's still plants that need 3-4 weeks to ripen up. Only thing bugging the shit outta me, are the millions, AND MILLIONS of deer flies. Major pun intended, damn mang! Creepy fuckers, hard to shake off, hard to kill. No me gusta!

B

bench warmer

Thanks guys!

Dankwolf - those are HUGE!!! You sure know what you’re doing. :yes: :yes:

pipeline - I appreciate the suggestion to weigh it down. I’ve zip-tied the base of the pvc frame to the bottom lateral of the railing. I may hang a weight from the centre also though.
:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks all!

This is a great thread wvkindbud38
:respect:

Technically, I could already be “disqualified” as growing 100% outdoors...

Approximately one month ago I was bringing the plants into a small propagation tent for 12 hour light-dep naps (for 2 weeks or so).

I’d also set up a 1000w Gavita indoors for them during short periods when heavy rains were imminent.

A grower’s gotta do whatever a grower’s gotta do. :D

View Image

Yea no problem at all friend, we pretty much talk about everything on this thread.....really just no arguments is all I like to avoid.

But wow you got some nice plants and pics, short vids....very nice. Hopefully you can avoid the cold and rain. Like I was saying I've cut alot of trees to get more sunlight. I had to get a new chain yesterday and will probably fell a few more big poplars this afternoon.

Pipeline, glad your ok friend, yea I've got some guerilla plants higher up in the mtns but my container stuff I had to keep it we're it's at. I've really only had the one plant budrot mold and I've just cut it out

Bluegrass....yea we must be kinda in the same situation, I watch these extended weather patterns and noticed the rain coming back. I'm hopeful that we can manage to get through it. What do you spray for mold) fungicides?

Dankeolf yes friend those are monsters. Your gonna need a chainsaw to cut those down lol....those things are just crazy big.

I've just been doing maintenance work and everything is growing good. My paths are grew up so bad I can't get between my plants now. A few of the recent trees I cut a few wks ago has gave me more sunlight and it's helping alot.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wild Super 07 F2's, made from HFH originals, cause Esbe was too busy to answer PM's when I asked him to sell me more. Bulk order too, so he missed out on that with his facebookshit and thing. No hard feelings, works for me

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1881378&]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1881377&]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1881376&]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1881374&]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1881375&]View Image[/url]

Weather is surprisingly nice and warm here in the North, hoping it continues, cause there's still plants that need 3-4 weeks to ripen up. Only thing bugging the shit outta me, are the millions, AND MILLIONS of deer flies. Major pun intended, damn mang! Creepy fuckers, hard to shake off, hard to kill. No me gusta!

That's a very nice plant, a friend of mine had a similar looking plant. I thought at first it was mold or mildew. We're the black purple color but it wasn't and looks very familiar. Glad you shared. Did you sent some in the seedbay or something? I wouldn't mind to get a few for next year

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks all!

This is a great thread wvkindbud38
:respect:

Technically, I could already be “disqualified” as growing 100% outdoors...

Approximately one month ago I was bringing the plants into a small propagation tent for 12 hour light-dep naps (for 2 weeks or so).

I’d also set up a 1000w Gavita indoors for them during short periods when heavy rains were imminent.

A grower’s gotta do whatever a grower’s gotta do. :D

View Image

Just curious are you moving those indoor and outdoor?? Because I'm thinking they gotta be awful heavy. There at least 20 some gal correct??!

B

bench warmer

Just curious are you moving those indoor and outdoor?? Because I'm thinking they gotta be awful heavy. There at least 20 some gal correct??!

Hi friend. :wave:
The plants are in 7 gallons of coco. They were moved indoors each night for 2 weeks (into a small propagation tent) to initiate flowering . Then, once briefly when we experienced a few hours of heavy rainfall. Otherwise, they’ve been out on my sun deck.

Next week looks to be a rainy one, so I felt the cover was necessary.

Since I plan on taking the structure down when I return from my trip I’ve added a ratchet strap around the frame instead of gluing the structure together.

Also, thanks to pipeline’s recommendation, I’ve now hung a 5 pound weight inside of the tent to help keep it earthbound. ;)
picture.php

picture.php

two heads

Veteran
Nice to see so many healthy outdoor plants. I've got three Critical + 2.0 (Dinafem) and two Bangi Haze (Ace Seeds), all feminized, growing in the swamp.

Here are some shots from my most recent visit on September 4. This photo shows at least a bit of all 5 plants. I plucked most of the yellowing leaves after taking this photo.
picture.php

The plants are all large, much taller than I can reach. I'm hoping for about a half pound per plant.
picture.php

The Bangi Haze will need well into October (I have a loose plan to harvest it on October 17, the day herb becomes legal here in Canada), but the Criticals are well into flowering.
picture.php

Flowers among the flowers - I love swamp growing! (But with legalization, after more than 20 years, this will probably be my last swamp grow.)
picture.php

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Did you sent some in the seedbay or something? I wouldn't mind to get a few for next year

Hehe, now that you mention it.. I was supposed to, years ago dude. It was some charity thing or an ICmag server fund raiser, but I totally forgot about it.. Oops! :D

That said, the seeds were made in 2015, and while germ rates are still pretty good, they aren't 100%. Which you'd expect from seeds you paid for, so I dono. I have no reputation to maintain as a seed merchant, so that's not the problem, altho that didn't stop dickhole methface having shit bags like Rezdawg from cashing in when the going was still good. More of an moral issue, and I'm not prepared to break ppls hearts like that. Cause contrary to popular belief, even us super villains do have a heart, mang.

Maybe in the future, but that's a big maybe, as I'm also super lazy when it comes to sorting and bagging seeds. Meanwhile, I think Esbe sells the originals on his webpage, and at least used to sell his stuff on seedbay. So you might wanna check that shit out. :huggg:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hi friend. :wave:
The plants are in 7 gallons of coco. They were moved indoors each night for 2 weeks (into a small propagation tent) to initiate flowering . Then, once briefly when we experienced a few hours of heavy rainfall. Otherwise, they’ve been out on my sun deck.

Next week looks to be a rainy one, so I felt the cover was necessary.

Since I plan on taking the structure down when I return from my trip I’ve added a ratchet strap around the frame instead of gluing the structure together.

Also, thanks to pipeline’s recommendation, in hung a 5 pound weight inside of the tent to help keep it earthbound. ;)
View Image
View Image

This has been one of the rainest humid seasons in recent memory. I had a tarp over a bunch of seedlings and it collapse it got so much rain on it. But I did save alot of them, just one of many things that has caused me problems this outdoor season. I'm waiting on some nutes from the delivery guy....maybe feed the crop and put my chain on my saw)bar, maybe even lay down some more trees. I'll try and get some updated pics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hehe, now that you mention it.. I was supposed to, years ago dude. It was some charity thing or an ICmag server fund raiser, but I totally forgot about it.. Oops! :D

That said, the seeds were made in 2015, and while germ rates are still pretty good, they aren't 100%. Which you'd expect from seeds you paid for, so I dono. I have no reputation to maintain as a seed merchant, so that's not the problem, altho that didn't stop dickhole methface having shit bags like Rezdawg from cashing in when the going was still good. More of an moral issue, and I'm not prepared to break ppls hearts like that. Cause contrary to popular belief, even us super villains do have a heart, mang.

Maybe in the future, but that's a big maybe, as I'm also super lazy when it comes to sorting and bagging seeds. Meanwhile, I think Esbe sells the originals on his webpage, and at least used to sell his stuff on seedbay. So you might wanna check that shit out. :huggg:

Yea I remember the server fundraiser lol..... probably 10yrs ago at least maybe more. I'm always looking for heavy yielding mold resistant strains to run. I'm trying to get ahead of everything for next year outdoors. If I grow it's gonna be well prepared unlike this yr last minute start

two heads

Veteran
Your feminized Bangi Haze are a week or two ahead of my regular.

Really? That's interesting. The bud closeups in my post are Critical + 2.0, though the front plant in the group shot is a Bangi Haze. Here's how my Bangi Haze buds looked on September 4. Are yours not this far along?
picture.php

picture.php

Enemy numero Uno

Enemy numero Uno

Rain and humidity...for next several days. On advice from Pipeline I went to chop some tops. Ended up taking both Leda Uno...snails, snails, snails. One was ate up with bud rot/ mold/ snails...the other not so bad. The better of the two smells of black licorice.

The main cola on the Nep Jam was 18 inches and thick as a forearm. Had some mold. I took it and several other branches...but they could go another two weeks or so. I did leave more than half, so we shall see. Hate all the effort...then horrible weather, didnt want to loose it all.

GSC should be able to survive the upcoming weather since it is not budded up yet...and didnt seem to be effected by the snails so much.

WV-I dont spray. I try to give it good soil to create a healthy plant...and visit sparingly. Every year is something new. You think you got it licked....and then something else. I dream of being able to do it in my backyard and tend to it daily. My best years were when I wasnt educated on the plant and used bag seeds. Put in a hole with some dead fish and watered when I could. Since purchasing seeds and messing with soil...mold. The weather has gotten worse over the years.

Good luck to all.

BgC

Rodehazrd

Yea I remember the server fundraiser lol..... probably 10yrs ago at least maybe more. I'm always looking for heavy yielding mold resistant strains to run. I'm trying to get ahead of everything for next year outdoors. If I grow it's gonna be well prepared unlike this yr last minute start
Heavy yield and mold resistant is that a thing you can do outdoors?
PM kicked me indoors years ago along with the rot. I'm running some Bangi regs outside this year and so far no issues with either. No big thick colas yet either as I'm only in the forth week of flower.

We got rainy days now coming up again so we'll see if Dubi's claim of resistance holds up.

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey fellas quick question, first time for me doing outdoor and I’m seeing a ton of yellowing on some lower leaves and it’s creeping up towards the top of the plant and it’s got me nervous. Now they definitely could need some more food right now as I’ve kept it real light with these girls , what I’m worried about is I have them in fabric pots and a few got real tall so I had to move them about ten feet or so to get them out of sight. When I lifted the pots I could tell the roots had gone a bit through the bottoms of the fabric. Now a few days later I’m seeing this massive yellowing and I’m fearful I’ve stressed them. Is it normal to get yellowing this early? I’ve only done about a year of indoor grows so it’s all new to me. Thanks