What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

Mengsk

There was a time in my life when I kind of believed some of the stigmas people told me like being lazy or short term memory problems, you name it. However revisiting cannabis I don't think that at all. If you choose to/not use that is up to you and ok but overall I don't think I am any less productive. Now to be fair daytime smoking is a luxury or vacation for a lot of people but with the newer vape cartridges like Jack Herer more people will find it convenient.

Wv a 4 wheeler is a must for sure.. I like to start mine indoors the first week or 2 of March and put outdoors the last of April.. any longer indoors then that and I would have to start putting them in too big of containers and I can’t haul out a huge number of large pots because my spots are very hard to get to.. the biggest containers I usually put them in are the 44 ounce plastic cups because I can put 5 of those in a 5 gallon bucket and carry them like that.. usually take 2 buckets at a time so that’s 10 plants getting taken to the outdoors at once.. I wish I could find something cheap that was shorter and wider then a 44 ounce cup or red solo cup tho.. I use to take little 8 inch plants still in the jiffy pods to the outdoors but the weather is so unpredictable and with paying for seeds I prefer to let them get some size before taking them out..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I wasn't planning to grow outdoors. I got my seed collection out and decided to try to germ a few....well they didn't germ and I started looking for seeds. I was searching goggle and icmag popped up. Well after almost 10yrd absence I remember my user name and password 1st try lol. I have a helluva time remembering my log in stuff on other sites but I got on icmag and was looking at my old stuff and got the bug to do some growing. I've done a few plants 2ys ago but just gave them to my brother in law. My gf/wife has some young daughters nearing teens and I haven't been able to do any indoor stuff. I used to be addicted to growing lol. That's all I wanted to do was indoor grows / outdoor grows just anyway to grow. I've read so much and studied so much stuff about growing it kinda become a hobby studying growing and icmag forums. I've always kinda had an addictive personality and just once I get started with something I'm 200% all in. I guess I kinda got burned out from growing there for a few yrs but it's like riding a bicycle. You never forget how to do things....might fall off or mess up a lil bit but once you get back riding your good. Lol kinda funny way to sum things up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm just basically staying away from any drugs right now. Yes it's funny to grow them but it doesn't bother me. I've been taking a break from everything from my pain killers/nerve med to weed and everything in between. Like I've said I've done good the past 1.5-2yrs or so. I was a very heavy weed smoker from 15-35yrs old and kinda had other problems and needed other stuff instead of weed. But I always functioned good on weed.

Yes I'm gonna get me a 4 wheeler.....I destored mine on a Xanax binge that almost killed myself

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow very nice....yea if all goes well I'll get some things fixed up to do a big plant or 2. I'm definatly wanting to get me a area down in my basement. Were I can get me a hps/mh light and have some plants ready to put out. I'm not messing with trying to get seedlings out nx yr. It would work ok but like this yr with all this rain I've struggled to get them bigger enough to not get washed out. I'd like to get me a 4wheeler if my wife will let me lol for nx season. They don't like me to drive anything even a 4wheeler. I fractured my neck in a couple places in 1 atv wreck and I accidentally back another atv over a couple hundred ft mtn. But must had a angel on my shoulder I didn't get hurt that time. A lot of the reason I stopped taking opiates and benzodiazepines is I've wrecked 4-5 cars and several atv

Praise God! Glad you're ok! God has work for you my friend! It can be dangerous riding in the mountains! May go out riding near the Hatfield McCoy trails in Logan County in October! Its just you and God out there in the mountains. Wild and wonderful. Take care of yourself brother! Glad you found truth and healing in cannabis medicine!:smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea that's down south a few hrs....I think they kind of used the Hatfield Mccoy stuff as a advertising way to try and bring some money into a poverty strictened area.

Rodehazrd

Hey all you geezers out there suffering from aching joints. Ms Hazrd went to a presentation and picked up a bottle of CBD lotion at the local health food store. I nearly wet myself the price was 52 dollars for a small bottle. I have a mangled leg and the ankle has hurt 50 years. I rubbed it with that lotion and Damn it quit hurting in 5 min.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hey all you geezers out there suffering from aching joints. Ms Hazrd went to a presentation and picked up a bottle of CBD lotion at the local health food store. I nearly wet myself the price was 52 dollars for a small bottle. I have a mangled leg and the ankle has hurt 50 years. I rubbed it with that lotion and Damn it quit hurting in 5 min.
Crazy huh? No one knows I grow and I have a close friend who just bought some on an indian reserve. He said it was expensive as hell, so I gave him a 20oz pickle jar full of the good stuff (blue dream). :tiphat:

I told him to go out and get small brown glass bottles from a pharmacy to put it in and not to tell anyone where he got it. If someone wants some, he can give them some of his.

W

WIII_DZOGGER

My first try to grow automatic stuff in 2018

First round day 60/harvest at day 70 from sprouting

picture.php

Secound round day 56/ try topped automatics

picture.php

more here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350467

:tiphat:

happy growing outside

I know better then that lol.. been in Texas several times for work! I’m nice and cozy in the truck right now pajama shorts a hoodie and the ac on haha

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Exactly what bothers me a lot....it would be nice to have something that worked

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A buddy of mine killed a rattlesnake last nite in the road. Said it was big...like 9rattlers. Another guy I know has had them come in his house. I dunno it seems like everybody I know is talking about snakes around here.

I'm thinking of visiting a few of my guerilla patches later today. There's a lot of rocks and trees I gotta climb over I'm scared to death I'm gonna get snake bite. Needless to say were I live your not making it to a hospital if your bit. I haven't been up there in about 10days or so. I got some Open Sesame from fox farm I'm gonna feed everything good. If I go today I'll get some pics...I may wait til Fri I'm not sure yet. I'm pretty tired I've been gone to some Dr app today and I'm worn out lol!'

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had an experience with a rattler when I was climbing up a rocky ridge to get a view backpacking in the smokey mountains national park. We had a creek campsite and I went on a little expedition. As I was looking around i heard russling in the leaves and a distinct rattler not very far from me. God is always with you. If possible go when its cooler or rainy. I think that will minimize the threat of snakes. Wild and wonderful! I see you have more heavy rain coming in the forecast for eastern wv! Been praying for you guys!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WWIII Dzogger-- Happy harvest! Nice job on the autos this year! I think they prefer not to be topped it looks like. Some of them ok with it, but it depends on the plant and how fast its growing. Where did you get the auto seed? Super stealth garden my friend! Could you let them go a little longer to get more weight?