What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
The First Known Picture Of Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell together .......:oops:

Eat-Healthy-Kids.jpg

RMS

🦑
The start young don't they? LOL.

Petrochemical

Well, I'm going to retire from 50 years of work soon. I should have time to volunteer here some. If they'll have me back.
I do believe prohibition will end in a year or two. I hope a lot more growers will find their way to IC Mag.
Burn1
Prohibition ending is a beautiful thing I drooled when it ended here, I digress I really don't like the money grab that goes on for this beautiful plant I come from a weird-ass spect of it I get it I just some of the humans in our species really really make it hard for me to smile from time to time so that's why I come here because come here I can smile This Thread maybe a couple other threads and constant growing up my favorite plants which doesn't just include cannabis I might even try saffron as crazy as it seems I really enjoy your guys's humor and your choice of pics so let's keep this thing thriving
FB_IMG_1650296680868.jpg