What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acapulco Gold

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold

Bodhi Acapulco Gold

She's at 12 weeks of flowering 11/13 - on/off , saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160829_034232.jpg
    20160829_034232.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 49

corky1968

Veteran
Nice mexicani-ar,

I wonder how much longer she has to go?

I don't see many ripened pistils so I'm guessing another 4 weeks?

mexicani-ar

Thanks corky1968, well according to this article, the AG flowering period is from 14-18 weeks, I'm hoping for something in between these flowering times , Satva is working a very nice Copalita Oaxaca , his "gold pheno" looks amazing at 16 weeks, saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160829_044105.jpg
    20160829_044105.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 20160829_044330.jpg
    20160829_044330.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20160829_044523.jpg
    20160829_044523.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 56

corky1968

Veteran
If all goes well I just may get some of these Acapulco Gold seeds after all. :woohoo:

I really wish they were made more often though.

corky1968

Veteran
I just got an email confirmation from the vendor 15 minutes ago that I'm going to get 2 packs of China (Yunnan) Cangshan Mountain Sativa.
Which come with 2 freebie packs 11 seed of Acapulco Gold. To me the China (Yunnan) Cangshan Mountain Sativa is the Freebie. LOLZ

Now I will finally have all 3 pieces of the puzzle that I need to make a special strain. :artist:

:party:

idiit

Veteran
I just got an email confirmation from the vendor 15 minutes ago that I'm going to get 2 packs of China (Yunnan) Cangshan Mountain Sativa.
Which come with 2 freebie packs 11 seed of Acapulco Gold. To me the China (Yunnan) Cangshan Mountain Sativa is the Freebie. LOLZ

^ yeah dat. :)

freebes are funny. I've bought beans I didn't want for the freebes before.

vendors need to be like Bodhi and start putting out some killer freebes and i'm not talkin' 1 fem seed either. :)

satva

Veteran
Acapulco Gold

Shovelhandle, beautifully grown Acapulco Gold! Waiter, I'll have what Shovelhandle is having.

How (or where) did you obtain the Acapulco Gold seeds?

Shovelhandle

Well I seeds from a California grower 2014. Also ran a Colombian Black at the same time. I had few seeds and bad germination rate. So I did cross a male to female AG and got a bunch of seed. I may give these a try, when I can get to it. The they finished after 16 weeks of maturity under 12/12 or less light. I fought spider mites early in the bloom cycle this run. It did effect all the plants growth at the time, but they went long so they seemed to recover quite well. They finished with a really gold color too. Quick unremarkable.

Smoke was a little harsh and did not have that old time taste. But a positive high. But I think 9/10 good strains are harsh. So I used these plants for edibles and hash and it was great. Energized high. I had SSH and SSH x SSH x Nev Haze and they looked like indica growing next to the new world strains. They smoked much nicer, to me.

But I would like to do some of my AG seeds and see what fresher seed and better conditions may achieve.

Last edited:

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold

Hey everybody, hope all is well in your gardens, I chopped this girl down at 15 weeks, she could have easily gone 16 maybe 17 weeks, the reason I cut her down was due to a minor spider mite problem, got some clones of this girl, hope she smokes as good as the stories I've read here at ic, saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160915_175753.jpg
    20160915_175753.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 58

corky1968

Veteran
Still waiting for my 2 packs I ordered that have been sent to me last week.

Mailman better not mess around.

corky1968

Veteran
I finally got my 2 packs of Acapulco Gold and 2 packs of China Yunnan Cangshan Mountain Sativa an hour ago. :woohoo:

I still say the China Yunnan Cangshan Mountain Sativa are the freebies. :tiphat:

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Corky. I plan on making f2's of my 10 AG seeds, so as to have a unlimited supply.

corky1968

Veteran
I just started another pure Sativa grow in the past week or so.

My next couple of grows will probably be only for making lots of pure Sativa seeds. :woohoo:

Fitting Indica plants into my schedule these days is getting hard.

B

blue_tick

i have seen where he is making more so keep your eye's open these have gained popularity sense the original release

peace

corky1968

Veteran
i have seen where he is making more so keep your eye's open these have gained popularity sense the original release

peace

It would be nice if Bodhi was making more and soon may I add as more people want these seeds.