What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acapulco Gold

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold, 45th day of flowering 11/13 - on/off, saludos mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160718_003941.jpg
    20160718_003941.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 39

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ It looks legit mexicani-ar. You have it under hps and then some outdoor sun too?

corky1968

Veteran
I have to get some of these Acapulco Gold.

I've never grown a Mexican plant yet.

I wish I had some cheese nachos with mild salsa right now. :biggrin:

B

blue_tick

just started these 2 from bohdi a.g. these will be grown outdoors

picture.php
picture.php

peace

ScrubBuds

Yeah I was all keen when I purchased the Acapulco Gold seeds when Dr Greenthumb had them in 2004.
Plants grew extremely well and the female to male ratio was always 70 percent and better. also some of the females had beautiful pink filament in the buds, bad news was the taste was absolutely crap even after a long cure.
In the end I tossed out All the seed except the pink pistal pheno seed which I'm still using today.
I guess that's why mull is not the same anymore since indoor growing became the rage.
Good luck on finding any hint of the true strain.
Cheers SB

corky1968

Veteran
Phuck me.

It's sold out. :moon:

I hope somebody can get a hold of Bodhi to make more.

I emailed 3 places where Bodhi's gear is being sold and hope something good comes out from it.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi has some Oaxacan and maybe other Mexican coming soon. I think that AG will show again. If not there are several here doing it, f2's to the bay in the future?

C

Cannabisso

Wow so many Mexican seedlings. :plant grow:

Here's my male from bodhi.

Acapulco Gold

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is highland Guerrero from around 1974 from the book WEED. I see the similarities with Bodhi and Chimera Guerrero.

Attachments

• SAM_0640.jpg
    SAM_0640.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: