What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

authentic real durban poison?

Rastafarout

Premium user
Hi there guys just to clarify the Lesotho is from Lesotho mountains not South Africa. Although it's a smallish area ... The morphology of cultivars are as diverse as the topography .... The trick is to know the old school flavours .. Growth
Structure ect

Rastafarout

Premium user
The Transkei I got are not coastal vars they have all been contaminated pre1994 already ... The Transkei coast is world famous it's had many a travelling hippy / backpacker .. give the local seeds. Its a mould fest down there now .. These are highland keis .. The Lesotho is the one I'm not sure is 100% pure ..

Rastafarout

Premium user
Some photos of different phenos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 45

GRoot

Veteran
@n8v farmer

@n8v farmer

The pinetown durb is doing well. Day 8 of flower but looks more like week 3 due to stress I put her under which made her start to flower under 18hrs of light. Once repotted and vegged another two weeks she started to go back into veg when I flipped the lights. I’ll post pics when I get a chance.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Hey @oldboots geez bro I just seen this post it never tagged me , looks good how did it turn out ?
Sorry so late ✌��️

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bootz grew out your strain then Far out? I grew some Dave Coulier's DP and got some intense highs from it. Not sure how pure as it matured really fast.

Last edited:

Rastafarout

Premium user
@yesum looks like he did , I dont get notifications to messages here , so been slacking . Be nice to see if he did . @Chunkypigs that looks very familiar the leaf "hang" ect
Healthy too